• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug reports

i get 1 bug "if u kill 1 mommy 5 seconds can't oppen ;/"

Last edited:
There should be spawns of son of verminor creatures all over the Verminor's throneroom/Plasmother throneroom, but here it's only 1 at the end.

I finished the task of pirates and when I went to the place were it suppose to be a "Closed Quest Door" I found with a "Closed Normal Door" and it requires key when it doesn't suppos to need a key... someone help me with that how i open the door to enter that place please.

I finished the task of pirates and when I went to the place were it suppose to be a "Closed Quest Door" I found with a "Closed Normal Door" and it requires key when it doesn't suppos to need a key... someone help me with that how i open the door to enter that place please.

It should be open now.

Dunno if it was reported before but you cant make the Wall disappear in Tarpit Tomb after Scarab Coins

Dunno if it was reported before but you cant make the Wall disappear in Tarpit Tomb after Scarab Coins

I've seen that reported before, but the player reporting it wasn't sure how it worked. If someone can explain exactly which wall should disappear, and how to trigger it then I could make it work.

I've seen that reported before, but the player reporting it wasn't sure how it worked. If someone can explain exactly which wall should disappear, and how to trigger it then I could make it work.

I know how it works ! :D

Hi there! I've found a strange bug in Banuta, +1 floor in one of the ape towers. I'll mark it on my map so that I will be able to show you in-game later.

I Have Bug ... IN Outlaw Camp no have NPC :Rottin Wooda
And make this impossible quest : Rottin Wood and the Married Men Quest

Godlike : shadowcores.twifysoft.net

There are no monsters in the 3rd banuta floor at all (there should be more medusas, eternal guardians, serpent spawns and hydras on each room).

The middle demon spawn on yalahar should have one stair instead of a hole, like the eastern spawn.

If i'm not wrong, Spidris ain't dropping Calopteryx Cape (i've hunted them for about 1h and didn't loot any).

Are you going to add soon the bosses Jaul, Tanjis and Obujos? (just wondering)

Mr. West isn't responding to 'mission' in the In service of Yalahar Quest, nor is Telas responding even though I have up to mission 3.

Offline Training is bugged. If you use train machine more than 12 hours, ex. 14h, you should gain 2h extra offline training, but its 0... I had yesterday 40 mins offline training, used statue and logged in today(12-13h after that), message appeared that I trained 40 minutes and gained bla bla bla skills, but I didn't gained my 11-12h of offline training again. I think in real Tibia you gain it back.

"...Your character has 6 hours of training time left and you log out by using a training statue. You stay offline with this character for 10 hours. Upon login you will get the skill gain for 6 hours offline training and your training pool will have regained 4 hours of training time."

Source - Training School - TibiaWiki - Quests, Items, Spells, and more

Bug with Offline Training?

I wasted all my Offline Training time with my character, but it dones't started to regenerate when i was online (In real tibia, you train until you waste your offlie training time, after that, player starts to regenmerate it automatically and you only need to login in game and start training again)

Also, i connected with another character and the offline training is in 0.. why?

Bug with Offline Training?

I wasted all my Offline Training time with my character, but it dones't started to regenerate when i was online (In real tibia, you train until you waste your offlie training time, after that, player starts to regenmerate it automatically and you only need to login in game and start training again)

Also, i connected with another character and the offline training is in 0.. why?

yes, this isnt working as intended, also it doesnt regen offline either, as it should regenerate in realtime when offline.

and goroma jack fate doesnt work as intended, he gives keywords to all kinds of cities but only respond to "passage" and Eleonore in liberty bay is Schizofrenic, take a look

Earth\Fire\Ice\Energy shrines cannot be accessed at the Edron Academy, the middle tower -3 floor, and there should be protection zone aswell.

Back