• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug reports

The bank NPC's throw your gold on the ground if you can't carry it, when withdrawing.

Suggestion: Creating a suggestion thread

Suggestion: Raising the time that it takes for red skull to go away. Right now, it stands at 12 hours if I'm not mistaken. So that means that I can take red skull, and then go offline train for 12 hours until its gone. It's a win win situation. Please consider raising the time for red skull.

I made the poi with my team .. however died, came back with several potion .. to finish the quest finished, but I did not cap and simply pulled all soft, arcane staff etc. .. And then I realized that I had picked up the backpack of holding. Pesso please check and see that the error ... and I get the backpack after all did that quest just thinking about it. thank you

Name of character : Ravox

Suggestion: Creating a suggestion thread

Suggestion: Raising the time that it takes for red skull to go away. Right now, it stands at 12 hours if I'm not mistaken. So that means that I can take red skull, and then go offline train for 12 hours until its gone. It's a win win situation. Please consider raising the time for red skull.

rs = till u get 0 frags, if u have 3 frags = 6x3 = 18hours

Just a small map bug in Ab'dendriel, on -1 just a bit north from the depot
bugzy.jpg

Don't know if this is known and reported already but I'll write it anyways.

Quara Mantassins never drop anything.

According to Wiki they should drop : Quara Mantassin - TibiaWiki - Quests, Items, Spells, and more

Also,

shouldn't offline training stamina increase when your char got 00:00 even if the last time he logged out at offline trainer? I mean, if I got 3h stamina on offline train > Goes to offline trainers > Goes to sleep and wakes up like 10 hours later and logs in, "You have trainer for 3h bla bla" And then stamina should be at like 6-7h? Or am I wrong ^^.

shouldn't offline training stamina increase when your char got 00:00 even if the last time he logged out at offline trainer? I mean, if I got 3h stamina on offline train > Goes to offline trainers > Goes to sleep and wakes up like 10 hours later and logs in, "You have trainer for 3h bla bla" And then stamina should be at like 6-7h? Or am I wrong ^^.
your right

Offline training is bugged.

This is how it should work, copied from: Training School - TibiaWiki - Quests, Items, Spells, and more
"If you train offline and the training time pool reaches 0 while being offline, every second you are logged out without training will also regenerate one second of your character's training pool. However, to be able to use the regenerated offline training time, you will have to log in and use a training statue again. Let us use an example to illustrate it: Your character has 6 hours of training time left and you log out by using a training statue. You stay offline with this character for 10 hours. Upon login you will get the skill gain for 6 hours offline training and your training pool will have regained 4 hours of training time."

Yet I used a training statue and logged in 24 hours later and my offline training time pool was still at 0:00. It should have been at 12:00.

Edit: Ops, someone had already reported it.

Hello, the lever in Ab'dendriel wasp cave doesn't work, Im using it but the bridge on higher level still don't dissapear. Screen:

bridge:

Correct me if I'm wrong..
Horestis tomb should have 4 ornate canopic jars that can be broke in order to access Horestis.. But theres 5 at the moment.

Leviathan's Amulet, from Sea Serpents loot, has 1 charge and Rashid doesn't buy that.

Correct me if I'm wrong..
Horestis tomb should have 4 ornate canopic jars that can be broke in order to access Horestis.. But theres 5 at the moment.

If that is true, which one should not be there?

Assassin Stars have a very high chance to break while it should be only 33%.
i can almost admit it has 50~70% chance to break atm.

Assassin Star - TibiaWiki - Quests, Items, Spells, and more

- - - Updated - - -

Robert, The weapon seller Npc at Svargrond doesnt interact. and doesnt give me the trade window.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, Whenever u cast the Swift foot spell "utamo tempo san" and got paralyzed while being swifted, You shouldnt wait for the rest of the spell duration which is 10 seconds to be able to do damage again.

- - - Updated - - -

Poeple who were level 150 and downgraded to a lower level "while" wearing a Thorn spitter, shouldnt be able to shoot bolts until they reach 150 again. self experience ^^

Last edited:
UPDATE IMPEROR'S LOOT
IT DROPS TEMPEST SHIELD!

TEMPEST SHIELD:
Dropped by:
(Load %) Ferumbras, Minishabaal, The Imperor.

If that is true, which one should not be there?

I can't tell you for sure wich one isn't there cause on tibiawiki it says that theres 4 canopic jars BUT it doesn't say floors or anything like that.
But it's one of the last 3 jars (i've broken the first 2 in real tibia so i know those are correct).

Quoted from tibiawiki:

"There are four Ornate Canopic Jars around the tomb that seal Horestis' burial chamber. In order to face Horestis, these need to be broken. To break them, players must "use" a jar and everytime one is used, players may break the jar or receive a message such as "Waaaaaah" or "You are too afraid to destroy this object".

I can't tell you for sure wich one isn't there cause on tibiawiki it says that theres 4 canopic jars BUT it doesn't say floors or anything like that.
But it's one of the last 3 jars (i've broken the first 2 in real tibia so i know those are correct).

Quoted from tibiawiki:

"There are four Ornate Canopic Jars around the tomb that seal Horestis' burial chamber. In order to face Horestis, these need to be broken. To break them, players must "use" a jar and everytime one is used, players may break the jar or receive a message such as "Waaaaaah" or "You are too afraid to destroy this object".

there are 5 jars, i'm doing them every few days in rl tib with ma friends :p

- - - Updated - - -

The bank NPC's throw your gold on the ground if you can't carry it, when withdrawing.

indeed , i lost 2kk lol

Back