• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug reports

On global it works after 1 room done

Not in here then... I had around 3 seals done then I couldn't enter in there.
So I think you have to complete all seals (7) to get in there by shortcut.

--

Not important, but when you make exiva to a wrong person or a offline one, you will lose 20 mana points for using this spell (it's in rl like this).
So in this server it's not like that, but I don't think if it's really too much important, but anyways.

Last edited:
Does that shortcut take you before the stones or does it take you the main area with teleports?

If you have one of POI seals done then you are able to pass through the shortcut before the stone (the part of 16 levers), but if you have all (7) seals done then you will be able to get to the main area where are that teleports.

Yeah what dyablo said, it gets u past the stones, and when u made them all u can take the main shortcut into the seals.

but its wrong , in real tibia it's like this : i've done poi again on my noob char yesterday ; after you open up 16 levers , you pass them and go upstairs , after that you go south west back to those doors and you get access to behind levers (without any poi seals done) and after you finish 1 seal , you get access to main room.

but its wrong , in real tibia it's like this : i've done poi again on my noob char yesterday ; after you open up 16 levers , you pass them and go upstairs , after that you go south west back to those doors and you get access to behind levers (without any poi seals done) and after you finish 1 seal , you get access to main room.

Yep. Its wrong here.

Bug in Arena Quest

Hello, I did the Arena Quest level 1, 2 and tried to catch the Axes but it was not possible because the first click nothing happens and the second on the message appears empty. I want some explanation for this and if it is proven that I wish my Heroic Axe. Thank you and good night.

Hello, I did the Arena Quest level 1, 2 and tried to catch the Axes but it was not possible because the first click nothing happens and the second on the message appears empty. I want some explanation for this and if it is proven that I wish my Heroic Axe. Thank you and good night.

u probally took bp/present and that is a reward one reward of the 5 u can chooice :p

Hello!

I think you dind't had enough CAP, so make sure if did it dropped at the ground, or probably you had CAP but you didn't had spot in your backpack..
Last thing, please check every backpack which you got in your main backpack.
As Krille09 said, probably you took that present or another backpack where you get Arrows and something more.

Hello!

I think you dind't had enough CAP, so make sure if did it dropped at the ground, or probably you had CAP but you didn't had spot in your backpack..
Last thing, please check every backpack which you got in your main backpack.
As Krille09 said, probably you took that present or another backpack where you get Arrows and something more.

If you don't have enough cap you will get notified. You wont get the item on the ground or similar!

Well, this is not big bug or anything, i saw it while chasing a guy
bughn.png

17:32 You see a helmet of the lost (Arm:7).
It weighs 35.00 oz.

It is bugged, u can't put it in your head.

If you equip any bow or crossbow like mycological bow & thorn spitter you're supposed to get +4 or +9 added to your distance level.

But when you equip it nothing changes to your distance level. While when you equip a +1 magic level item or even a paladin armor it does show back on your distance level.

My concern therefore is that the bows & crossbows are not working as they should.

If you equip any bow or crossbow like mycological bow & thorn spitter you're supposed to get +4 or +9 added to your distance level.

But when you equip it nothing changes to your distance level. While when you equip a +1 magic level item or even a paladin armor it does show back on your distance level.

My concern therefore is that the bows & crossbows are not working as they should.

Does it that Mycological Bow and Thornspitter gives your any distance fighting level :O?

Mycological Bow:
h2VBs.png

ThornSpitter:
3J6Bf.png

If it really does gives you any distance fighting level then it should be like this for example:
NCm7U.png

I wasn't sure, that's why.. D:

Back