• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug reports

porthopeskullbattle.png

this should be protection zone like in rl tibia.

I think I got buged char if you can please write to me in OT my name is : Djfit :.

you got it mapped wrongly , it's in poh near demodras spawn

edit: i forgot to mention , this is screenshot from real tibia

Last edited:
idiot. nobody can block it and still you arent happy...

i don't really care cause i'm not playing on shadowcores , it's just something i remember from when i played here ^^

- - - Updated - - -

this is how it looks in rl tibia when some1 is infront of u in garena and u finish ur pit

After update the venore depot is not connected with bank depot

I've temporarily closed the bank depot to prevent players from leaving items there, players who already left items in there will have them moved to their Venore depot sometime today.

This isn't a bug yet, but when you change speed please change the underwater speed to what it is now atleast. so people wont run even faster than now down there!

Last edited:
Killing in the name of.. quest is not working right. I just finished draken task on a freshy Character and It didnt give me the right to kill the Draken boss. Although, Npc tells me that i have the right to kill boss but nothing happens.
He just goes to give me a new killing monsters task.

Killing in the name of.. quest is not working right. I just finished draken task on a freshy Character and It didnt give me the right to kill the Draken boss. Although, Npc tells me that i have the right to kill boss but nothing happens.

are you sure you know where the teleport for draken boss is? .. after he gave u the right to kill it , you gotta go to WOTE quest (in that tower) and find the teleport & kill the boss.

are you sure you know where the teleport for draken boss is? .. after he gave u the right to kill it , you gotta go to WOTE quest (in that tower) and find the teleport & kill the boss.

my bad. you misunderstood me. The NPC doesnt give me the right to kill the draken boss. Neither does it say in the quest log.

Normaly, after you finish your task, you say the key word "boss" and your questlog be updated to go and kill the boss. <<< that didnt happen.

my bad. you misunderstood me. The NPC doesnt give me the right to kill the draken boss. Neither does it say in the quest log.

Normaly, after you finish your task, you say the key word "boss" and your questlog be updated to go and kill the boss. <<< that didnt happen.

have you tried to go and kill the boss?

I did this task many times and already killed many bosses, it's working successful.
Just get to that tower and try to enter into the teleport, I'm hundred percent sure that you will be able to enter into the TP after reporting to the NPC for finishing the task.
If you want then I will take you there (To the TP of Draken boss).

Try to contact with me please.
Dyablo.

Back