• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug reports

I did a new thread with some thing i found without giving attenion to this one so i reply here too (if you want delete the thread i open);
Well maybe most of this missing things are already known and some was already mentioned by me to Mark and Hani but i will repost them;
The hidden cityof beregar quest dosent work at all, and i think this quest could be added since in Donation Shop there are more usefull items then the reward of this quest.
The Wrath of Emperor quest stops after reciving the first warmaster addon, and personally i think this quest should me added in future, since as said before in shop there are better items then the Royal Draken Mail.
The Deepling bosses cant be reached at all, i would like these bosses will be added but is up to the staff since the Ornate set is quite a good shop offer.
The Hell War teleport at Hero Cave (near the inquisiton entrance and the Vamp shield, D Lance quest boxes) misses 4 monsterkind and the other demons dosent loot at all the demonic fingers.
The Losts dwarfs dosent loot at all the pair of iron fists.
The new "rat monsters" in venore seems lie they dont loot at all the god rat doll.
The Npc Adrenious is missing, near the desert quest (npc that gives you the key to the vocation chamber inside the desert quest).
There is a mup bug in Demona that allows you to pick up a ground item and leave a hole in the map.
I also heared many rumors about the demon oak (i didnt tested yet) that you could finish it before "chopping all tree parts".
Another thing i heared by many players is that the iron ore's loot rate of the dwarfs are not correct (but i think it is).
for now is almost all

Also I think you should enforce english only in help channel more often, even the tutors are speaking in their languages.

Also I think you should enforce english only in help channel more often, even the tutors are speaking in their languages.

Hey, complaining about that cave which is trapping the path? No problem, go to south-west and later to the north, go up stairs and later to the east, as you can see that from that up floor you can make levitate 'Exani hur "Down' and you will be in Khaoz Ekzor , so simple.

About Tutors, we don't speak in any language which we want.
I think we just allow them to speak in another language which Tutors can understand when they got a question and people which cannot understand or speak English.
So I think it's really nice and a good way to be helpful. I don't understand whats your "players which hates BR, PL etc".
You don't like them speaking in their languages, you don't like them speaking in English, you don't like THEM so I can see that hate a lot but anyways.

I can understand what are that people doing in Help channel of your screenshot, so it's not allowed chit-chatting.
For example, I can understand a bit of Portuguese and normally I speak Spanish, English and more languages. So they are allowed to ask questions in Spanish or any another one which I understand if they cannot speak in English.
And if we really know that they can speak English well, then they won't ask in another language, they should ask in English only.
If we see people like that: 'Panda Killer', 'Fatima The Bruxa', 'Vingance', 'Crystaal Lyzeee', 'etc'. we will mute them immediately.

Way to mintwallin in Thais

fw67pz.png

-

mtufqw.png

-

2lncl94.png

-

az6j2v.png

-

kb800.png

-

2ld816v.png

That's not the right way to get there.

"Way to mintwallin" is just a reference

- - - Updated - - -

That borders?, but there isn't anything and that way doesn't take you to mintwallin...

That borders? (?)

This isn't the way to mintwallin? Ok then.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

2lmxb3c.png

29v1iro.png

In both demons I did the most damage, and as you can see there is no exp sharing. How did this guy (Bene) get this amount of experience?

Players lvl on screen:
Me (buzztream) 209

You see Bru Kinazzor (Level 210). He is an elite knight.
You see Bene (Level 44). He is an elder druid.

Guess it is a bug. :p

Last edited:
He got most experience because he is a lower level. Exp stages are different

just saw today white skulled guy standing in darashia boat. i couldnt move him and he was there for like 6-7 mins

NkANN.png

GhBwx.png

/\ in this whole cave shouldn't be protection zone.

AAAAAWWWYEEEEEEA

I block 6 insects, i block 5 drakens and down by 3 zaoguns :3 That makes me feel so... UOOOOOOOOOOUUH
Died at Level 259 by a lizard zaogun :w00t:

Fine, we can say that it does hit hard but.. (I'm writing this if anyone complained about Lizard Zaogun.
I tested a Lizard Zaogun if it's has the same abilities as wiki says, so it's true.
How wiki says:
8b5DG.png

But of course, with a Lizard Zaogun you won't die, but if you lure like 2-3 then there are posibilities to die so it's like taking a risk.
It doesn't hit more than 400+ meele or any another ability.

So I don't find this unbalanced or something.
As wiki says: 'A lizard zaogun will never retreat (they fight until death).'

Transcript of Guide NPCs of every boat and different cities are totally wrong.

Let's say that Guide Luke, which is of Thais boat so when you ask him for Map, when you need to get the marks on your map to know where is each thing like (temple, dp, gates, schools, etc) then he doesn't respond.
I think Guide Luke is only one which at least ask you for maps and Guide NPCs of other NPC just say you "Greetings, <player>.".

Look at this one: ShadowCores
328Ft.png

EoVgh.png

5bKUy.png

And now this one: Real Tibia
WpbS2.png

TVnmD.png

6CiIE.png

RT:
uhyXz.png

Oksv8.png

ShadowCores:
tutev.png

Zmn5F.png

/\ if you ask for anything, they won't response. (many of Guide NPCs ain't responding and some are but if you ask for Map and yes then they won't mark in your map).

It's not neccesary to fix Guide NPCs but there are some newcomers which need these marks on their map so this may help them if it does work =)

Last edited:
Im having troubles with the bank. My money disappeared every time I log out. Could you check that becasue is really annoying. i Had some kk's on my account yesterday and today i log in and my account is 0. Maybe my character is not saving that part. You can check my transactions on market. Im not playing Vougue so if you want you can send me a PVt MSG and i can tell you my char's name.

the same thing happened to me, I had 7kk in the bank and when I went today the money was gone.

someone to help please?

Name character: Kraustos the druid

Back