• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug reports

You are not able to use Cake Cabinet Kit in any house.

Furniture_Package.gif
It weighs 75.00 oz.
Use it in your house to construct a cake cabinet

Cake_Cabinet.gif

About zaoguns, they use their spells (atleast the poison thing) more often here than on real tibia and that tibiawikia stats are without armor, they actually hurt more than the spellweavers and warmaster here, and that's not right

I was trying to sell some demonbone amulets on market but it is not possible.

2r4o5qp.png

I do not know if I've reported this bug, the more POI Quest and Quest Inquisition most Teleport are buggy, monsters do not have sufficient equal in Global Tibia, and the first teleport the POI if you kill the monsters once they are born more ... Only her monsters are born near the throne ...

And in Banuta also ... Where was supposed to be full of monsters, jellyfish, serpents and spawns hydra has nothing .. most are empty :S

The doors in vengoth castle and the respawn in deeplings south west (serpent)

I don't know if it is a bug but it is kinda trapping the way

107jb76.png

True, it's like when you try to enter in a house which you don't have the invitation so it's like that, you can try to pass that but it's not possible.

There are more in west entrance and south one I think.

I don't know if it is a bug but it is kinda trapping the way

107jb76.png

That bug was reported to me yesterday, and I tried it myself in game. Now when I saw your post I was going to show Mark what was wrong, and then I couldn't do it anymore. Could you try and see if you still can do it?

I was trying to do Mining Helmet quest but it isn't possible

First I went to budrik and asked him for mission, then he just offered me the possibility to do the task. Then I said mission again and he didn't give me the access to Mining Helmet quest.

k314zs.png

imkns9.png

Hani, do you know that the follow option is bugged since yesterdays update?

Yes, we were aware of it. The change to monsters pathfinding update was affecting players too, it will be fixed after the server save (in less than 2 hours from now).

You've solved the problem temporarily, but i have not seen official response to my post, and for me it is solved, but not for the community of Shadowcores.

Last edited:
Back