• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug reports

The Mummy in Horestis tomb, I forget it's name at the moment. Their corpse becomes unopenable within 10 seconds of killing. And most of the monsters in that tomb don't have their respectable bodies, they have the fiery blob of hellfire fighters and others such like. Also Dark torturers can't be opened by anyone but the killer. Not sure for how long but when someone killed one for me, I tried to open it 2 minutes later and it told me I wasn't the owner.

You can't use shiny blade to remove those "walls" at the dworc cave in port hope, but a machete workes.
WibbenZ

English(bad) -If i use one Blessed Wooden Stake in a Demon corpse, and "gain" the demon dust with main backpack closed, the demon dust dont appear.

Português - Se eu uso uma Blessed Wooden Stake no corpo de um Demon, e "ganho" o demon dust com a backpack principal fechada, a demon dust não aparece.

English(bad) -If i use one Blessed Wooden Stake in a Demon corpse, and "gain" the demon dust with main backpack closed, the demon dust dont appear.

Português - Se eu uso uma Blessed Wooden Stake no corpo de um Demon, e "ganho" o demon dust com a backpack principal fechada, a demon dust não aparece.

Yes it appears in the same bp you're carrying the stake on ;)

I propose to add a shortcut to the "banuta" only after a use "Egg of the Many", because now is not worth the money. Alternatively, add the fully "banuta quest".

Last edited:
KZUCxDs.png

ZQy3yXS.png

JYhKAMK.png

52Y1B51.png

Look at the doors where people are stacked after using it (when you right-click on it then you will be teleported):
xSdeYYT.png

hDicOcC.png

Here same:
FTizFfn.png

eBZyy8J.png

46um0PA.png

Last edited:
There shouid not be pz on this spots, can't remember if the pz is there or not on shadowcores...
GM4jzv.png

There shouid not be pz on this spots, can't remember if the pz is there or not on shadowcores...

Having issues in doing Unnatural Selection -Mission 2: All Around the World.

Can't get the questlog to record that I've used the skull in each place :(

Regards,
Cody

Having issues in doing Unnatural Selection -Mission 2: All Around the World.

Can't get the questlog to record that I've used the skull in each place :(

Regards,
Cody

What is your quest log saying?

Fix spawns on: fenrock tortoises, deep fibula (dragons), goroma dragons, goroma cults, laguna island (tortoises)

Not sure if its a bug, but Massive Water Elemental bodies can't be pushed/moved, even If we wait more than 15 mins.

Everytime I want to sell big amounts of a single item to a NPC I get a debug
One of the items is Heavy Trident to Rashid.

Back