• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug reports

I used all of the costume bags, and all my creature outfits disappeared within 5-10 seconds. Should last longer.

I used all of the costume bags, and all my creature outfits disappeared within 5-10 seconds. Should last longer.

Oh, I see I specified the time in seconds where it should have been specified in milliseconds so it's 18 seconds right now instead of 5 hours. It will be fixed at the next server save.

Samme7,
Also, I got an debug when selling items on rashid in sunday.

Talaturen,
Please fix bugs and add my propose one page down.Additionally "pirate tasks" is bugs, because you can do it without end. Additionally these task should give npc Raymond Striker not npc Grizzly Adams.

Last edited:
There is a BUG in houses:when putting something (tapestries,banners,trophies..) on the wall where a wall lamp is,the next day it dissapears..was thinking I'm blind (LOL) but,rlly,the next day the thing on that wall is gone..

There is a BUG in houses:when putting something (tapestries,banners,trophies..) on the wall where a wall lamp is,the next day it dissapears..was thinking I'm blind (LOL) but,rlly,the next day the thing on that wall is gone..

Which house? I'm sure that it's not for all of them.

I did the whole "banshee quest" but you can not exit through "isle of kings"...

Well its because you have to make this quest(but as far as I know its not implemented, so doors should be unlocked till then).
The White Raven Monastery Quest/Spoiler - TibiaWiki - Quests, Items, Spells, and more

- - - Updated - - -

-Monster should lose their target when distance between monster and player is 9 sqm(there is like 12-13sqm).

-Monster which one is normally damaged(or weak) by for example fire, won't walk through the fire field until you burn this monster or hit it(not applies to creatures which are immune to a given element - these creatures should go trough the fields without delay).
Creatures which are strong to a given element by 1% or more, should go through the fields with delay(not applies when creature is attacked earlier) working like the new monsters pathfinding you implemented) - they don't know how to pass the fields, but they recall that they are strong to given type and go trough the fields.

-Monster should move after only while melee hit(2sec) while is blocking by player. Not applies for distance monsters(they shouldn't dance around you like freaking motherfuckers).

-Monster should to its original position after his target(player) is not reachable. It's the anti-luring system which Cipsoft implemented some time ago.

HOPE YOU GET MY POINT, THANKS FOR READING.​

Oh, then not. As it's not possible to enter in so either it's not possible to get out from in.

I do not know if someone already reported it but I would like to report a debug or somethink like that in: Quest Log, In Service of Yalahar,i can see only 1,2,3 mission, I think in next update will by repair,sry for my english^_^

I found a big bug on ShadowCores. I think that this needs a quick fix!

20f2jx4.png

I am expecting some sort of reward for this report, as this bug is kind of huge and might have saved you from everyone quitting the server.

I have found some problem. Trying to bid an a House but Look
Raised! You raised the bid to 200 002 gold, but the previous bidder has a higher bid than that. You may place a new bid if you wish.
The house is currently being auctioned. The auction will end at 25th Feb 2013 07:02:20 CET. The highest bid so far is 200 002 gold and has been submitted by Naxa.

WTF? ITS MY BID NOT HIS?!

I have found some problem. Trying to bid an a House but Look
Raised! You raised the bid to 200 002 gold, but the previous bidder has a higher bid than that. You may place a new bid if you wish.
The house is currently being auctioned. The auction will end at 25th Feb 2013 07:02:20 CET. The highest bid so far is 200 002 gold and has been submitted by Naxa.

WTF? ITS MY BID NOT HIS?!

It works like a proper bid-system. Meaning, if you in the beginning put a bid of 100 000 gp, it will only show that your bid is 1 gp. When someone else puts a bid, lets say on 10 gp, it will then show your higher bid of 11 gp. It will continue to do this until he puts a higher bid than your bid, which was 100 000 gp, so when he puts 100 001 gp, that will be the highest bid - submitted by him.

Back