• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug reports

Here's a little map bug on rookgaard:

34ynq4z.png

You should put stuff on website like.

Info in Game.
You see a shield of corruption (Def:36, sword fighting +3). It can only be wielded properly by knights of level 80 or higher. It weighs 49.00 oz.

Info on Website
Shield of Corruption 20 coins A decent choice for a sword-fighter because it gives +3 sword fighting. Defense: 36. Weight: 49 oz. Level req: 80. Your character must be at least Level 80 to purchase this item.

Don't say you have to be knight, so player bought in on rookgard and he cant use it.
His fault? no.

You should add to all items you need to be paladin to wear it and etc.

And please write to Smart-one and maybe give him 20 points back?
No point keeping shield in rookgard and he wasted 20 points.

No clue if this is a bug or it has been reported but a guy tried and he said it didnt work.

If you have completed the 5th mission of Children of The Revolution quest and started WOTE. To be able todo the 5th mission of Children of The Revolution again you are supposed to talk with Chatran but it doesn't work.

You should put stuff on website like.

Info in Game.
You see a shield of corruption (Def:36, sword fighting +3). It can only be wielded properly by knights of level 80 or higher. It weighs 49.00 oz.

Info on Website
Shield of Corruption 20 coins A decent choice for a sword-fighter because it gives +3 sword fighting. Defense: 36. Weight: 49 oz. Level req: 80. Your character must be at least Level 80 to purchase this item.

Don't say you have to be knight, so player bought in on rookgard and he cant use it.
His fault? no.

You should add to all items you need to be paladin to wear it and etc.

And please write to Smart-one and maybe give him 20 points back?
No point keeping shield in rookgard and he wasted 20 points.

Meeeeh, people are that stupid?! The shield is not all useless, he can take it to main with another character and sell it. :)

sell it to who ? lol, and im not so stupid i thinked about that, but how cud i get back my 20 shadowcores (cash), so dont judge Before u know. stupid fu**k :mad:

It's enigmatic, it won't give you prophecy. You have to wait 24 hours after using it once to get it again, not a bug. :)

i wait 2 week and i cant use that ;f

Edron's flying carpet's npc brings you to darashia when you say kazordoon

same if u want travel in Farmine steamboat and say again Farmine u go to kazordoon ; D

Last edited:
24 full hours have to pass before you can use it again. If it is in your backpack, the time only goes down when you are online. If it is in your depot the time only counts when you are standing in the depot. If you have a house, leave it in the house and time will always count there.

Anyways, it's not a bug, you just have to know how it works.

Last edited:
Couln't find any about this, tho I didnt read them all, sorry if this was already brought up.

Animate Dead Rune Animate Dead Rune
adana mort
It can only be used by players with level 27 and magic level 4 or higher.

Doesn't seem to work. Tried on several dead bodies creatures and human. I only get "puffs" Sorry, not possible.

Notes: Just target to a corpse and you will have a skeleton to help you like a summoned monster. Will still work even if you control two summons already, allowing more than 2 summons. While taking an amazing 600 mana for just one skeleton, it is most commonly used to block stronger summons.

Edron's flying carpet's npc brings you to darashia when you say kazordoon

same if u want travel in Farmine steamboat and say again Farmine u go to kazordoon ; D

The reason for the carpet going to wrong locations is because someone else said a destination to him and you said yes and the NPC mixed it up.

I had this with a friend yesterday i wanted to go from farmine to darashia, i said darama yes but I didnt go and my friend said: wtf im in darashia?

I can't hang any decoration on few walls(I know only 1 wall working right now) in my house, cause they're disappearing after server save + I can't use canopy bed kit on beds in that house also.

12:01 You see a closed door.
It belongs to house 'Othehothep III b'. Rydera owns this house.

Check it, thanks.

Back