• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug reports

maybe Unfair Fight Reduction can be for all player, becouse some players don't have a guild, and when die a player lost a lot of experience

Last edited:
We're aware of it, it will be fixed by the next server save. Until then, you can close and open your backpack to remove the visual bugs; or you can use 9.83.

Unfair Fight Reduction (which is not a blessing) is only applied in guild wars on ShadowCores.
Twist of Fate (PVP blessing) only protects your regular blessings if you die from a player.

On rl tibia this bless (Twist of Fate) also acts outside warmode.

Talaturen add that:

Draken Elite
Draken Warmaster
Draken Spellweaver
Draken Abomination

/\ HASTE/

Sam's Old Backpack

is extremely rare/ add rare or very rare

The Hidden City of Beregar Quest
/\
The Royal Rescue

After talking to the emperor head to the Xorlosh and ask him about the "tunnel", he will tell you to go to Beregar's library and find a book about tunnelling. The book is in the bookshelf second row from the bottom at the far end, here///// that book is bug

add Undead Jester raids:)

add Anti-Botter's

add shadowscast?-tibiacast

add Yellow skull per 5 hours-- thanks

I think this is not OK, because many players don't have guild, and when die from PK lost a lot of exp. A lot of people have Combo Leader and the 150-200 lvl die from 5 MC

You need to update some game mechanisms:

* Changes to the monster area of effect (AoE) have been made so that monsters cannot hit each other with offensive spells, and they cannot affect players with support spells. Certain exceptions have been made to ensure quests requiring this can still be completed.

* After dieing and re-logging your server log is kept, you will see a message: You were killed by <player>

Source:
Updates/9.8#New_and_changed_mechanisms - TibiaWiki - Quests, Items, Spells, and more

Wild monsters shouldn't be able to hurt themselves with spells they cast.

There should be system that after you log in to tibia, you should be ignored by monsters for 10seconds + added battle sign to prevent log out just after log in (that 'ignoring' system should be disabled right after you move in that 10 seconds). + YOU CAN'T ATTACK ANYTHING WITH MELEE(AND DUNNO ABOUT SPELLS) WITHIN THIS 10 SECONDS!! EVEN IF YOU MOVE BEFORE IGNORE SYSTEM DISAPPEARS.
ex. If you log-in in a cave with trolls and you dont move for 10 seconds, you will be ignored by them + battle sign appear.
ex.2 If you log-in in a cave with trolls and you move in 5 seconds, you will be ignored by them for first 5 seconds and then they'll stop ignoring you.

Hope you get my point. :)

-Monster should lose their target when distance between monster and player is 9 sqm(there is like 12-13sqm).

-Monster which one is normally damaged(or weak) by for example fire, won't walk through the fire field until you burn this monster or hit it(not applies to creatures which are immune to a given element - these creatures should go trough the fields without delay).
Creatures which are strong to a given element by 1% or more
, should go through the fields with delay(not applies when creature is attacked earlier) working like the new monsters pathfinding you implemented) - they don't know how to pass the fields, but they recall that they are strong to given type and go trough the fields(THIS IS NOT WORKING ON WEAK MONSTERS, ONLY STRONG ONES WILL PASS WITHOUT DELAY. WEAK WILL STILL BE 'TRAPPED' WITH FIELDS AND WONT PASS THEM UNTIL YOU ATTACK THEM!).

-Monster should move after only while melee hit(2sec) while is blocking by player. Not applies for distance monsters(they shouldn't dance around you like freaking motherfuckers).

-Monster should go to its original position after his target(player) is not reachable. It's the anti-luring system which Cipsoft implemented some time ago.

HOPE YOU GET MY POINT, THANKS FOR READING.​
First of all, when u use any exori spell, ice rapier(any enchanted weapon) doesn't disappear like it should(enchanted weapon should drop ONE charge per hit). Second of all with all exori's he should deal an elemental damage too(with physical).
Some ss:
nyMA6Cn.jpg

I__M4t.png

P.S
You need to check all exori type spells on Real Tibia to check elements damage
P.S 2
Check the damage on first screen - physical and ice damage sum

Berserk - TibiaWiki - Quests, Items, Spells, and more
Annihilation - TibiaWiki - Quests, Items, Spells, and more
Brutal Strike - TibiaWiki - Quests, Items, Spells, and more
Fierce Berserk - TibiaWiki - Quests, Items, Spells, and more
Front Sweep - TibiaWiki - Quests, Items, Spells, and more
Groundshaker - TibiaWiki - Quests, Items, Spells, and more
Whirlwind Throw - TibiaWiki - Quests, Items, Spells, and more

There should be Carniphilas on those marks.
jmSc1r.png

There should be a little description after using rings and some other items.

21:32 You see a club ring that is brand-new. BEFORE USE
It weighs 0.90 oz.
21:32 You see a club ring (club fighting +4) that will expire in 29 minutes and 59 seconds. AFTER USE
It weighs 0.90 oz.

21:32 You see a sword ring that is brand-new. BEFORE USE
It weighs 0.90 oz.
21:32 You see a sword ring (sword fighting +4) that will expire in 29 minutes and 59 seconds. AFTER USE
It weighs 0.90 oz.

21:32 You see an axe ring that is brand-new. BEFORE USE
It weighs 0.90 oz.
21:32 You see an axe ring (axe fighting +4) that will expire in 29 minutes and 59 seconds. AFTER USE
It weighs 0.90 oz.

21:32 You see a power ring that is brand-new. BEFORE USE
It weighs 0.90 oz.
21:32 You see a power ring (fist fighting +6) that will expire in 29 minutes and 59 seconds. AFTER USE
It weighs 0.90 oz.

21:32 You see a dwarven ring that is brand-new. BEFORE USE
It weighs 0.90 oz.
21:32 You see a dwarven ring (hard drinking) that will expire in 59 minutes and 59 seconds. AFTER USE
It weighs 0.90 oz.

21:32 You see an energy ring that is brand-new. BEFORE USE
It weighs 0.90 oz.
21:32 You see an energy ring (magic shield) that will expire in 9 minutes and 59 seconds. AFTER USE
It weighs 0.90 oz.

21:32 You see a life ring that is brand-new. BEFORE USE
It weighs 0.90 oz.
21:32 You see a life ring (faster regeneration) that will expire in 19 minutes and 59 seconds. AFTER USE
It weighs 0.90 oz.

21:32 You see a ring of healing that is brand-new. BEFORE USE
It weighs 0.90 oz.
21:32 You see a ring of healing (faster regeneration) that will expire in 7 minutes and 29 seconds. AFTER USE
It weighs 0.90 oz.

21:32 You see a stealth ring that is brand-new. BEFORE USE
It weighs 0.90 oz.
21:32 You see a stealth ring (invisibility) that will expire in 9 minutes and 59 seconds. AFTER USE
It weighs 0.90 oz.

21:32 You see a pair of soft boots that is brand-new. BEFORE USE
It weighs 0.90 oz.
21:32 You see a pair of soft boots (faster regeneration) that will expire in 239 minutes and 59 seconds. AFTER USE
It weighs 0.90 oz.

Hope that's all.
Thanks for reading.

Little bump.

I propose to add a shortcut to the "banuta" only after a use "Egg of the Many" on the snake head, because now is not worth the money. Alternatively, add the fully "banuta quest".
Such errors is there more.
Necropharus on shadowcores is not born on the lich hell. Fix it.
You cannot destroy the stone to get key number 4001.

No NPC Adrenius.

No key numer 3800 in chest.
You can not pull out items and people...When the hole is closed monster it should fall to her. On shadowcores it does not work.
demodras doesnt spawn at thais dragon lair, POI dragon lair and darashia dragon lair.
Necropharus doesnt spawn at lich hell.

please fix this.

Light map errors on Fenrock.

and the lack of two guards(Frok&Kihil).

Little bump v2.

Impossible to sell Demonbone amulets via market + if ppl kill you and you come back to get a revenge, you take yellow skull on`em having no pz.

I did the hydra task 2x but I could only kill the boss 1x. Why? :<

cuz you overbotted them.

nah , if you readed what that retard grizzly adams said , you would know that you can do task and open boss , but before handing in the second same task you would have to kill the boss from first task , if you don't do it it will be lost,kkthxbye.

- - - Updated - - -

orc that drops old and used backpack doesn't really respawn , i've been camping that place & cleaning since update came out

First one.
You can summon minotaur and you can skin it.
People can bot $$$..
Make summon, kill it, wait 5 sec, skin it.
Each leather is 1k - 2k.

Second one.
If you go to ShadowCores website then Houses.
There is no 'Cormaya' island
There are 24 houses and it should be 25.

Thrid one.
If you go to ShadowCores website then F.A.Q
And look at point 'How do I get a mount?'
There is missing 'Ironblight'.

Fourth one.
Same thing in F.A.Q
You dont get following items in 'What items do specific vocations get at certain levels?'
You only get cash on lvls not items.

I would like to have bug trophy :>
There is one more bug but i would like to get intouch with support in game, Djfit.

I want to reply about a elementalis quest. Time to wait until use a slime gobbler on mungus is here 15 seconds, and on rl tibia 10 seconds. Why's that?

Back