• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug reports

Bug with lit glowing mushroom.

NO LIGHT WHEN DRESSED

ahh sorry this items no light when I have Nightmare shield ; o

Last edited:
Mark, see map bug.

on global
ot8iIRS.jpg

on shadowcores at the moment.
4VbP6xt.jpg

Hoi there,

There's a mapbug in the single grim spawn in Drefia wyrms, you get stuck inside a wall going down the stairs.

PIC:
a4mq.png

Also this in the new grims area:
irym.png

Also the new spawn 'fury dungeon' is supposed to be at a random location every day, yet I checked all of the places and it wasn't on any of them.

Wiki - "The Fury Dungeon can only be accessed through a Fury Gate. This gate appears close to the Tibian towns and changes its location every day."

LINK:
Fury Dungeon - TibiaWiki - Quests, Items, Spells, and more

checkout market too, you can't sell 'claw of the noxious spawn' it says I have none even though I got several in my depot.

Last edited:
Im in Vol.3, Ch.4: Four Down, One To Go when I have kill the necromancer boss.
My scroll loot was stolen and the necromancer boss doesn't appear again.

It should not be so.

Please answer

In warzone 3 you can bug the "Rotworm" Throwing energy before to summon, they dont appear anymore, need to wait to next server save, and this is happening daily, fix that please, people want to make wz

In the quest for the new mount, there is a mission where you get 3 red dragon tears. Using the shovel in the places to get them makes the tears appears in the floor and other players can stole them. If somebody stole one of your tears, you can't get it again (At least for now, there is a lot of players stuck in that mission for that reason)

In the quest for the new mount, there is a mission where you get 3 red dragon tears. Using the shovel in the places to get them makes the tears appears in the floor and other players can stole them. If somebody stole one of your tears, you can't get it again (At least for now, there is a lot of players stuck in that mission for that reason)

You can say "lost" to Omrabas to get another chance at that mission.

RP Stack Bug
Will you ever fix the bug that makes RP always miss on stack? Because its really annoying that i cant do any damage on stack. Its been like this since I started playing so like 10 months maybe?

RP Stack Bug
Will you ever fix the bug that makes RP always miss on stack? Because its really annoying that i cant do any damage on stack. Its been like this since I started playing so like 10 months maybe?

I cannot reproduce this. I'm able to damage creatures that are standing in a stack with assassin stars.

11b4ecbdc487e6d5c0d1441ea272fead.png
i lose my robe of underworld , spellbook 4+ ml , yala mask , glacier rod when i should cancel in market , now they are gone and not in any DP wtf?!

The items should be in your inbox.

So I was bored and decided to make low level tasks on my low level chars, I went to all Tarantulas and Ancient Scarabs caves and got surprised, ALL ancient scarabs and all of the tarantulas caves in Port Hope are completely outdated and have HUGE lack of monsters.

Here's a picture at the 3rd main Ancient Scarab cave I only found like 4 ancient scarabs there, and the respawn was incredibly slow, the other caves also share the same problem.

3UIzK4m.png

How it should be (Not 100% accurate, but still.

Imagem-43.png

The marks on map are Ancient Scarabs, btw.

2nd cave:

Imagem-81.png

1st cave (only found like 6 ancient scarabs there, while on real tibia there's more than 20. Kinda depressing, isn't it?
Imagem-22.png

Also on the 3 tarantula caves at south of port hope, there's many missing tarantulas at -1 on all 3 caves.

You guys really should put this at the top of your to-do-list, cuz it's been like that since forever! And it's not only Ancient Scarabs or Tarantulas, but also many hunting places are sadly outdated like that too.

Last edited:
Hello Talaturen, i have a problem.
Four "Blooming Griffinclaw" respawn in the room boss carniphilas "Deathbine" in the real tibia also to.
I can't collect with using "Botanist's Container"

Back