• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug reports

>>>>> BUG IN MAP <<<<<<

FIRST BUG
When you go Down the Stairs Diagonally Falls in Lava
Place:Zao Palace
PHOTO .

ltXzTs2.png

JqLwv8D.png

SECOND BUG
Look at the Walls and Roof left Station Missing!
Place: Drakens Walls
PHOTO.

ARzrOW9.png

Third Bug
A piece of a Roof in The air
Place:Razachai

v3IFcxp.png

LAST BUG
Assassin Outfit inside Mountains
Place:Temple of Equilibrium
PHOTO.

JSnnGhY.png

Places Which is the Bug
Ex2KIpZ.png

Idk if its a bug, but something happens when im hunting, my char just stack at one sqm and dont ever move, he stand there until i close my client and open it again, also i can use spells and attack monsters but i cant move to any side

There are multiple bugs in "Walls" (actual place Razachai Walls) in the floor there are multiple places you can see through the floor.

So I was bored and decided to make low level tasks on my low level chars, I went to all Tarantulas and Ancient Scarabs caves and got surprised, ALL ancient scarabs and all of the tarantulas caves in Port Hope are completely outdated and have HUGE lack of monsters.

Here's a picture at the 3rd main Ancient Scarab cave I only found like 4 ancient scarabs there, and the respawn was incredibly slow, the other caves also share the same problem.

3UIzK4m.png

How it should be (Not 100% accurate, but still.

Imagem-43.png

The marks on map are Ancient Scarabs, btw.

2nd cave:

Imagem-81.png

1st cave (only found like 6 ancient scarabs there, while on real tibia there's more than 20. Kinda depressing, isn't it?
Imagem-22.png

Also on the 3 tarantula caves at south of port hope, there's many missing tarantulas at -1 on all 3 caves.

You guys really should put this at the top of your to-do-list, cuz it's been like that since forever! And it's not only Ancient Scarabs or Tarantulas, but also many hunting places are sadly outdated like that too.

I found another bug, I believe it's the same that was happening to Poi Verminor Seal before you guys fixed it. While doing the AS task I was killing only AS and ignoring the other monsters, after a while I noticed that the AS stopped to spawn, after 20 minutes not a single AS had spawned, till I did a test and started to kill all the monsters in the cave (larvas and scarabs) and the AS started to spawn again. I think this also happens at another hunting places like Goroma Demons, last time I went there the Demons weren't spawning either, although I'm not really sure cuz it's been a few months since I went down there.

I think Marina the one who gives you spool of yarn for each 10 silks, its bugged, I recently did the quest so i could access the islands, and when i asked her about the yarns, she didnt asked me for the 50 honeycombs, she just gave me the spool of yarn right away :)

I think Marina the one who gives you spool of yarn for each 10 silks, its bugged, I recently did the quest so i could access the islands, and when i asked her about the yarns, she didnt asked me for the 50 honeycombs, she just gave me the spool of yarn right away :)

You don't need to give any honeycombs to Marina to get Spool of Yarns from Spider Silks.

Hi. Yesterday i've decided to go hunt ghastlys because i had 301 killed out of 500. I've completed the task but i didnt give it back to Grizzly Adam's. I logged in today in the morning after ss (server save) and i had 301/500 again. And all my loot from ghastly has gone from depot.

screenSHU - The fastest screen capture ever.
screenSHU - The fastest screen capture ever.

Thank you,
I hope one of the support member's will tell me what happend.

help me plase have bug on mi quest log

I have a bug in my quest log've done the missions of The Inquisition quest I have the addon and everything else kill the Ungreez and everything in the page out that my avatar has 70% of the quest, and I miss the quest with a friend and the if you can pass off on your quest log and quest not mine - mi character name is Velkan Reapper.

This is probably in the wrong thread, but if I post it here I know that it will be read by either Hani or Mark. The amount of botters in this server is ridiculous, all of the spawns I've been to have been crowded with high level botters which makes it nearly impossible for me to gain any good experience manually. I've talked to multiple manual players who left the server even before they reached level 100 because they couldn't stand competing about every monster with botters twice as high level.

I know it's a really hard problem to solve, but Cipsoft got their waiting list to solve this problem somewhat, and I understand that you don't want to implement a waiting list to an OT server but you've got to come up with a solution if you want to give the real players a chance to compete with the botters.(Start 1-3 identical servers, multi world system? etc)

Hooloovoo

This is probably in the wrong thread, but if I post it here I know that it will be read by either Hani or Mark. The amount of botters in this server is ridiculous, all of the spawns I've been to have been crowded with high level botters which makes it nearly impossible for me to gain any good experience manually. I've talked to multiple manual players who left the server even before they reached level 100 because they couldn't stand competing about every monster with botters twice as high level.

I know it's a really hard problem to solve, but Cipsoft got their waiting list to solve this problem somewhat, and I understand that you don't want to implement a waiting list to an OT server but you've got to come up with a solution if you want to give the real players a chance to compete with the botters.(Start 1-3 identical servers, multi world system? etc)

Hooloovoo

Sorry but dealing with bots is not hard, in fact it's rather easy for Mark to do it but he chooses not to. Why? Because according to him, botting is a part of Tibia now and everyone bots (or at least the majority) So instead of doing the right thing, he does what the "Majority" of the community wants, which is to allow botting. Although they say AFK botting is illegal, they don't really enforce that rule. I disagree completely on Mark's decision, but that's not gonna change his mind about botting. This is why I stopped playing here and I recommend you do the same because it's impossible for a manual player to enjoy this server (imo).

This is how the market should look. I believe that it takes the average buy price, and anything out of that range shows as red text.
bu85T.png

Also, there should be a red box on the squares where you can't put items. For example, the inbox and browse field boxes. Currently it only works for the browse field.
JSScS.png

The Hive stairs debug:

+---------------------------------------------------------------
Debug Assertion 10.10 Network.cpp 411
Thu Aug 01 21:10:43 2013
Graphic Engine: OpenGL (1)
Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate Edition 64 Bit in POL
Processor: Intel Core 2 QUAD Q660
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 7300 GT
Last Packet Types: 140 140 109 109 140 109 109 109 109 107
Last Packet: 109 244 130 228 121 001 002 245 130 228 121 001 109 249 130 236
Player Position: [33519,31207,4]
Player Name: Naipieldaram Uejfami (ShadowCores)
Player Action: 049 055 056 046 050 049 055 046 049 057 049 046 049 051 049 058 055 049 055 050
Player.cpp 343: exception occurred, reason:
Network.cpp 980: exception occurred (ErrorCode = 0), reason:
Control.cpp 1504: exception occurred (Type = -1) (MainWindow = 46253232), reason:
Network.cpp 458: exception occurred, reason:
Network.cpp 445: exception occurred, reason:
Network.cpp 411: packet size does not fit to symmetric encryption (PacketSize = 24579)
----------------------------------------------------------------

Every square in this bank should be a protection zone (Located in southwest Thais):

HhMg8A.png

Only sorcerer's should be allowed to cross these tiles:

uNp4ZD.png

And any other vocation other than sorcerers are kicked to this tile, which should also be a pz:

T0v0uF.png

Lastly, these 3 squares should be a protection zone:

G6GJEr.png

- - - Updated - - -

Why can't anyone walk on these borders?

RZQJ-I.png

Back