• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug reports

In RL, the machine is the bank of Quirefang xD

It's an npc with an machine-outfit

Another thing i saw.. there was a Swarmer in red life, but it doesn't run, doesn't move, doesn't do anything, i just killed it. I didn't decreased it's life i just found it in red life

Another thing is... there isn't the npc that sells/buy equipment, potions, rope, parcel, etc (Is one npc that sells/buy all. It's name is Rock In A Hard Place)

if you read homepage you should know theres no other npc then scrutinon yet

if you read homepage you should know theres no other npc then scrutinon yet

Oh.. sorry didn't readed it

EDIT:

Crawlers and Swarmers have Haste? I didn't saw any of them running fast. In tibiaRl, when they are hasted they run incredibly fast

This is not a "bug" but i only post it in case you consider it as a bug.

In TibiaRl, you got full with 3 Brown Mushrooms, here you get full with 4

Actually, no you don't. One brown mushroom makes you 22% full.

Oh.. sorry didn't readed it

EDIT:

Crawlers and Swarmers have Haste? I didn't saw any of them running fast. In tibiaRl, when they are hasted they run incredibly fast

Yes, they should be slow, then they haste and are super fast.

So Poison Bomb here: Waspoid - TibiaWiki - Quests, Items, Spells, and more means that it's just an area of effect spell and no poison fields like the real Poison Bomb spell?

It's an poison bomb that only hits and doesn't create any field.

The effect for that attack is this (See attachment)

Another bug is.. Ladybug should be immune to poison(?), but here, when a crawler throws Stone Shower (Attacks that should not have), it damages Ladybugs

Attachments

Hive creatures are too weak.

I have a knight lvl 118 skills 82/81 in real tibia. I level on hive every day (Killing Swarmers, Insectoid Workers, Crawlers and Waspoids)... A only crawler sometimes down my life to yellow. Killing a waspoid makes that too (Killing waspoid and crawler, or waspoid and 2 crawlers makes me use greath health potions). I waste like 400 mana potions and 40 great health potions in 45 minutes.

Here i'm lvl 100 (i was 93 when started on hive), i bought 200 mana potions and 100 great health potions. After 1 hr i still have 140 mana potions and 105) great health potions (Yes, i only wasted like 15 potions and got some from dead insects). Also, i went to the castle to kill Kollos and Spidris (I was rushing with a healer friend) and it was too easy.

So my point is, check the insects attack. They hit very low.

Hive creatures are too weak.

I have a knight lvl 118 skills 82/81 in real tibia. I level on hive every day (Killing Swarmers, Insectoid Workers, Crawlers and Waspoids)... A only crawler sometimes down my life to yellow. Killing a waspoid makes that too (Killing waspoid and crawler, or waspoid and 2 crawlers makes me use greath health potions). I waste like 400 mana potions and 40 great health potions in 45 minutes.

Here i'm lvl 100 (i was 93 when started on hive), i bought 200 mana potions and 100 great health potions. After 1 hr i still have 140 mana potions and 105) great health potions (Yes, i only wasted like 15 potions and got some from dead insects). Also, i went to the castle to kill Kollos and Spidris (I was rushing with a healer friend) and it was too easy.

So my point is, check the insects attack. They hit very low.

i want you to be blocking 8 kollos as Belden did, and then tell me if they are easy or hit too low (Belden was 196 and his life dropped to deep red), u was with a healer, WITH a healer it's supossed to be easy, dont talk only for knight, what about mages? u think a mage can surivive as a knight do there? insects dmg is fine

i can lvl there with a 60 ms without having problems(real tibia), only if 2 waspoid and 1 crawler comes then the thing becomes dangerous.

The ones to need to be Revised is the deeplings, deeplings guard to be exact because they heal way SO FAST, they dont heal that fast on rl tibia also Tyrant Hits for Over 600, atleast on my ED they hited me for 668 (Single Attk not combo) idk about these i never hunted them on rl tibia but for me their hits are to much powerful

Some more bugs:
  • All deeplings speed needs to be lowered.
  • Some deeplings hit WAY to hard.
  • A dead Crawler should have more loot space (currently at 5).
  • The corpse of a swarmer does not decay at all (or its VERY slow).
  • Tamoril in Yalahar is not there.

Some more bugs:
  • All deeplings speed needs to be lowered.
  • A dead Crawler should have more loot space (currently at 5).
  • The corpse of a swarmer does not decay at all (or its VERY slow).

These are fixed for this server save.

There are several things wrong with Rock in a Hard Place...

1.) When you open the trade screen to sell things such as compound eyes, he wont buy (You have to look at it, something is wrong with his script)
2.) You have an item 'stone pillar' on his sell list. I'm guessing you wrote the wrong item id.

Can't enter the teleport to the halls of sacrifice trough drefia, should people really do the killing in the name of quest for this?
Perhaps the respawn rate of necropharus should be increased in the medusa shield quest room, lich hell and so on.
Soul stones are currently ridiculously hard to obtain.

You can't enter the doors in the building on the Isle of the Kings to get to the floors with monsters there.

Shouldn't "exori gran con" do more damage? My distance is 80 and I use enchanted spears. I hit 30-90 with "exori con" and 50-120 with "exori gran con". That's just sad. So with assassin stars and dist 100 I will hit no more than 250 on monsters?

Rock In A Hard Place doesn't buy creature products from hive/deeplings.

Also, in Tibia Rl, Rock In A Hard Place doesn't show trade window when you say trade. If you say trade to him it says something like "What do you want to trade? {local eqipment}, {magic stuff}, {creature product}..." (Don't remember the correct message), and then when you say the word, it shows the trade windows with the required items (depending of the word you say, example: creature product = shows trade window only with creature products)

EDIT:

Creature products are added to the list of trade in npc but look how it can be seen. http://i49.tinypic.com/ehhdy.png

Waspoid is still throwing poison fields

EDIT:
If Waspoid is blocking the way of a crawler, crawler kills waspoid

Last edited:
Morgaroth dropped 7 rares (WTF?) and outside bag, where is only 10 cap. We picked one rare, another appeared. On rl tibia, as far as I killed 2 times them, It dropped bag, inside bag = 2-4 rares.

Here, the effect for Stalagmite of Crawler is the Stone Shower effect. In tibiaRl, the effect is the same as Exevo gran Mas Tera

Back