• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug reports

02:55 Loot of an energy elemental: 81 gold coins, 69 gold coins, a throwing star, 8 flash arrows, a mana potion, a strong mana potion, a silver amulet

make it bigger then 5 slot monster loot...

02:55 Loot of an energy elemental: 81 gold coins, 69 gold coins, a throwing star, 8 flash arrows, a mana potion, a strong mana potion, a silver amulet

make it bigger then 5 slot monster loot...

No make the gps stack and it will be fine lol
wait
didnt you leave this ot already

Mark you really have to work on the exiva... It doesnt show lower or higher level until you're almost on top of the guy.
Sooo sooo annoying.

gm mark, you need fix when everytime i log out all my chat windows close like game-chat or trade channel stay open from how i had it set to when i logged off.

I had that problem earlier, when I clicked "level" to make them show from lowest to highest in the online list, i just came to main page all the time.

I would like to report problem ( we have been doing POI) and in real tibia once you do even one seal you can use shortcut to POI so you can go refill and do other seals... but we couldnt do that well i guess that should be repaired soon since otherwise you need like huge team if you have to do all seals at once!!! we spend like 4 hours doing lavers and first seal and then we found this out (it made us quiet disappointed).

Thx alot.

war golem should have Strong To: Physical (-25%), Holy (-50%), Death (-25%), Fire (-15%), Energy (-5%), Ice (-30%), Earth (-50%), but here it has -38(or something like that) to physical

war golem should have Strong To: Physical (-25%), Holy (-50%), Death (-25%), Fire (-15%), Energy (-5%), Ice (-30%), Earth (-50%), but here it has -38(or something like that) to physical
I'll fix that and the loot on them, thank you for reporting

Another bug .... demon oak quest you can shoot from outside and help the person doing it with killing monsters!!!

Should make it so that the money you spend at npcs and such goes into the same bp as all your other money.

For example: I have 1000 gp in a backpack inside of a backpack. I spend 500 on runes at an npc, the remaining 500 should stay inside that bp, not automatically go into the first bp.

Let me know if you do not understand.

Back