• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug reports

Sem título.jpg

There is a bug in my house of liberty "Mountain Hideout" bay.
Down in the basement I'll stop in edron altomaticamente.
Thanks in advance.
Note: I used the google translator, so sorry for English.
for Cannabiss

In poi, on the gargoyle statue in front of verminor throneroom writes: Throneroom of Verminor, the Plaguelord
In front of infernatil's throne room writes: Throneroom of Infernatil, the incendiary of hell
Tafariel: Throneroom of Tafariel, the mistress of the damned
Apocalypse: Throneroom of Apocalypse, total destruction
Pumin: Throneroom of Pumin, the Lord of Despair
Bazir: Throneroom of Bazir, the great deceiver, lord of the lies
Ashfalor: Throneroom of Ashfalor, the right hand of Urgith. The general of the undead hordes.

fix the bug that when you have space and cap and withdraw money you still drop the money wtf? just lost 1KK cause of it -.-

If you have cap but don't have enough space in your main backpack, you are unable to buy things because it says "You do not have enough capacity.".

Mad Scientist should fight close combat, but they fight at range now.

Grizzly Adams still dosnt work T.T

The ID's of green/blue bed construction kit are incorrect. I cannot sell them.
PS: Please, once again, add the White Deer mount into the game.

Yalahar quest

mission 7 isnt working for the good side, martima isn't answering when you speak to her ( this mission is working for the bad side).

but right now im on mission 9 and I am stuck, I did the evil side on mission 8, and when I ask azerus for next mission (mission 10) this happends:

12:22 Yalahari: Greetings.
12:22 Ansikte [245]: mission
12:22 Yalahari: Excellent! This weapons are vital for our cause! Soon, you will witness the return of our greatness! Let's talk about your next missions.
12:22 Yalahari: Excellent! This weapons are vital for our cause! Soon, you will witness the return of our greatness! Let's talk about your next missions

so I cannot continue with the 10th and final mission, he repeats the same sentence over and over agin

Yalahar quest

mission 7 isnt working for the good side, martima isn't answering when you speak to her ( this mission is working for the bad side).

but right now im on mission 9 and I am stuck, I did the evil side on mission 8, and when I ask azerus for next mission (mission 10) this happends:

12:22 Yalahari: Greetings.
12:22 Yalahari: Excellent! This weapons are vital for our cause! Soon, you will witness the return of our greatness! Let's talk about your next missions.
12:22 Yalahari: Excellent! This weapons are vital for our cause! Soon, you will witness the return of our greatness! Let's talk about your next missions

so I cannot continue with the 10th and final mission

same to me :S

That should be fixed now. Will look at the Maritima issue later.

2z8bx3o.png

X2 imperor in 1 room hahaha, remove that multiple same boss spawn

Back