• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug reports

zlq6b8.jpg

this is missing

According to Distance Calculator assassin star on 135 level and with 106 distance should have a chance of hit in 96%, but 15% of the hits I made I miss the target.. =S

Last edited:
No serpent spawns spawn in Goroma.
Exori Max Frigo should deal more damage than Exevo Gran Frigo Hur comparing with cooldown time and sqm throw area.
Exori Frigo became useless because you can spam: Exori Gran Frigo and then Exevo Gran Frigo Hur, then again repeat without waiting.

just thinking the knight helmet addon in banuta is still impossibel to get to right?

cuz nothing was moving while i was there so i coulnt get past the wall or did it allready change?

According to Distance Calculator assassin star on 135 level and with 106 distance should have a chance of hit in 96%, but 15% of the hits I made I miss the target.. =S

We've been aware of this for a while, and it will be fixed soon (this week).

Well would be great if you could fix those serpent spawns in medusa hell since i wanna do task and its the only place where there is lot of them... :)

Back