• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug reports

Stop cry dude, if you dont like, dont play and problem solved, or just get more megas for your conecction

So 100/100 is not enough is that what you're saying? Im living in sweden, where the server is hosted so it shouldn't be an internet connection problem. Don't get me wrong I love this server I just think the server would be more stable with a player limit...
And believe me many of my friends on the server think so aswell!

So 100/100 is not enough is that what you're saying? Im living in sweden, where the server is hosted so it shouldn't be an internet connection problem. Don't get me wrong I love this server I just think the server would be more stable with a player limit...
And believe me many of my friends on the server think so aswell!

Just a correction: The server is hosted in Poland.

There should be a little description after using rings and some other items.

21:32 You see a club ring that is brand-new. BEFORE USE
It weighs 0.90 oz.
21:32 You see a club ring (club fighting +4) that will expire in 29 minutes and 59 seconds. AFTER USE
It weighs 0.90 oz.

21:32 You see a sword ring that is brand-new. BEFORE USE
It weighs 0.90 oz.
21:32 You see a sword ring (sword fighting +4) that will expire in 29 minutes and 59 seconds. AFTER USE
It weighs 0.90 oz.

21:32 You see an axe ring that is brand-new. BEFORE USE
It weighs 0.90 oz.
21:32 You see an axe ring (axe fighting +4) that will expire in 29 minutes and 59 seconds. AFTER USE
It weighs 0.90 oz.

21:32 You see a power ring that is brand-new. BEFORE USE
It weighs 0.90 oz.
21:32 You see a power ring (fist fighting +6) that will expire in 29 minutes and 59 seconds. AFTER USE
It weighs 0.90 oz.

21:32 You see a dwarven ring that is brand-new. BEFORE USE
It weighs 0.90 oz.
21:32 You see a dwarven ring (hard drinking) that will expire in 59 minutes and 59 seconds. AFTER USE
It weighs 0.90 oz.

21:32 You see an energy ring that is brand-new. BEFORE USE
It weighs 0.90 oz.
21:32 You see an energy ring (magic shield) that will expire in 9 minutes and 59 seconds. AFTER USE
It weighs 0.90 oz.

21:32 You see a life ring that is brand-new. BEFORE USE
It weighs 0.90 oz.
21:32 You see a life ring (faster regeneration) that will expire in 19 minutes and 59 seconds. AFTER USE
It weighs 0.90 oz.

21:32 You see a ring of healing that is brand-new. BEFORE USE
It weighs 0.90 oz.
21:32 You see a ring of healing (faster regeneration) that will expire in 7 minutes and 29 seconds. AFTER USE
It weighs 0.90 oz.

21:32 You see a stealth ring that is brand-new. BEFORE USE
It weighs 0.90 oz.
21:32 You see a stealth ring (invisibility) that will expire in 9 minutes and 59 seconds. AFTER USE
It weighs 0.90 oz.

21:32 You see a pair of soft boots that is brand-new. BEFORE USE
It weighs 0.90 oz.
21:32 You see a pair of soft boots (faster regeneration) that will expire in 239 minutes and 59 seconds. AFTER USE
It weighs 0.90 oz.

Hope that's all.
Thanks for reading.

Costume bag its buged in wiki sais that in 5 hours goes out the otufit but dosent.. And with chameleon too... Plxz fix it

the spell exura gran san heals way more that it should
real tibia lv 273 rp:03:12 Cuein healed himself for 613 hitpoints. real tibia lv 258:03:21 You healed yourself for 642 hitpoints. < tibia cast
shadowcores lv 265 rp:03:13 You heal yourself for 880 hitpoints.

Costume bag its buged in wiki sais that in 5 hours goes out the otufit but dosent.. And with chameleon too... Plxz fix it

About Chameleon rune on Wiki it says that it lasts within 3 minutes and 20 seconds, but in TwifySoft' servers it does lasts within 3 minutes exactly.
And about Costume Bag, maybe this happened:
"Note that if you jump into a swimming pool, become invisible, getting your outfit changed by a creature such as Dworc Voodoomasters, use a chameleon rune rune, die or use Creature Illusion spell, you'll lose your costume."

- - - Updated - - -

Someone reported me the next:
15:11 Loot of a wyrm: 83 gold coins, 100 gold coins, dragon ham, a hibiscus dress, a hibiscus dress

You are able to loot more than one Hibiscus Dress from Wyrm.

Ultimate Healing rune is bugged on this OT and on ShadowCores, the exhaustion on the rune is too long. It should be much more faster, try it on Real Tibia and compare it =)
quoted from Ardexius on LunarForce boards

15:11 Loot of a wyrm: 83 gold coins, 100 gold coins, dragon ham, a hibiscus dress, a hibiscus dress

You are able to loot more than one Hibiscus Dress from Wyrm.

TibiaWiki loot description for Wyrm says:
0-2 Hibiscus Dress (rare)

Npc fiona dont buy: cheese cutter , bola .

From what I can see, she does..? Do you mean that she shouldn't?

i bought an amazon disguise kit(because i used the one that the npc gives by mistake) and i cant use it

Back