• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug reports

secret service quest have a bug in CGB, i cant open door on ivory towers (first mission of Emma) to get the item and already say mission to she
PS: The mission appear in the quest log! and i cant open the fucking door.

10:21 Grizzly Adams: Alright, what would you like to hunt? Hydras, Serpent Spawns, Medusae, Behemoths, Hellhounds, Ghastly Dragons, Drakens, Destroyers, Undead Dragons, Pirates.

i bought an amazon disguise kit(because i used the one that the npc gives by mistake) and i cant use it

You need to be in the room where you should use a crowbar, to use the amazon disguise kit.

secret service quest have a bug in CGB, i cant open door on ivory towers (first mission of Emma) to get the item and already say mission to she
PS: The mission appear in the quest log! and i cant open the fucking door.

You are trying to open the wrong door, you need to go up three floors in that tower.

10:21 Grizzly Adams: Alright, what would you like to hunt? Hydras, Serpent Spawns, Medusae, Behemoths, Hellhounds, Ghastly Dragons, Drakens, Destroyers, Undead Dragons, Pirates.

Medusae is the plural word for medusa.

i was in the room

Okay I just checked the script and the bug is in when you purchase a new amazon disguise kit, the quest status was updated so that the mission was completed already (and that's why you couldn't use it again). Simply say mission, yes to your spymaster and you'll get to your next mission.

You need to update some game mechanisms:

* Changes to the monster area of effect (AoE) have been made so that monsters cannot hit each other with offensive spells, and they cannot affect players with support spells. Certain exceptions have been made to ensure quests requiring this can still be completed.

* After dieing and re-logging your server log is kept, you will see a message: You were killed by <player>

Source:
Updates/9.8#New_and_changed_mechanisms - TibiaWiki - Quests, Items, Spells, and more

-Monster should lose their target when distance between monster and player is 9 sqm(there is like 12-13sqm).

-Monster which one is normally damaged(or weak) by for example fire, won't walk through the fire field until you burn this monster or hit it(not applies to creatures which are immune to a given element - these creatures should go trough the fields without delay).
Creatures which are strong to a given element by 1% or more, should go through the fields with delay(not applies when creature is attacked earlier) working like the new monsters pathfinding you implemented) - they don't know how to pass the fields, but they recall that they are strong to given type and go trough the fields.

-Monster should move after only while melee hit(2sec) while is blocking by player. Not applies for distance monsters(they shouldn't dance around you like freaking motherfuckers).

-Monster should go to its original position after his target(player) is not reachable. It's the anti-luring system which Cipsoft implemented some time ago.

HOPE YOU GET MY POINT, THANKS FOR READING.​
First of all, when u use any exori spell, ice rapier(any enchanted weapon) doesn't disappear like it should(enchanted weapon should drop ONE charge per hit). Second of all with all exori's he should deal an elemental damage too(with physical).
Some ss:
nyMA6Cn.jpg

I__M4t.png

P.S
You need to check all exori type spells on Real Tibia to check elements damage
P.S 2
Check the damage on first screen - physical and ice damage sum

Berserk - TibiaWiki - Quests, Items, Spells, and more
Annihilation - TibiaWiki - Quests, Items, Spells, and more
Brutal Strike - TibiaWiki - Quests, Items, Spells, and more
Fierce Berserk - TibiaWiki - Quests, Items, Spells, and more
Front Sweep - TibiaWiki - Quests, Items, Spells, and more
Groundshaker - TibiaWiki - Quests, Items, Spells, and more
Whirlwind Throw - TibiaWiki - Quests, Items, Spells, and more

Little bump.

Last edited:
Already asked for help in Lunarforce, but since there ain't a single tutor ever online, I won't get an answer.

So I post it in here, I'm trapped at the isle of the kings, no npcs are around and only skeletons and ghouls are in there. It's in LunarForce of course.

Secret Service quest for mission 1 where you need to use fire bug (TBI), the corner where is need to burn, dont work i dont know why, i be waiting there like 20 mins and still dont working, its the corner on the ship at the north west of venore, fix it please, thanks.

Secret Service quest for mission 1 where you need to use fire bug (TBI), the corner where is need to burn, dont work i dont know why, i be waiting there like 20 mins and still dont working, its the corner on the ship at the north west of venore, fix it please, thanks.

Say to the npc hi-join-yes-MISSION

Paradox tower quest BUG
Shadows of yalahar quest BUG (Need For Gnarlhound Mount)
Marriage Ceremony BUG
Dwarven Legs Quest BUG (Free Please, not on shop)
Water Fall Quest BUG

Quest we're asking for a long time

Insecotid Addons (Free Please, not on shop)
Wayfarer Addons (Free Please, not on shop)
Deepling Addons (Free Please, not on shop)

Please repair the Queen of the banshes NPC on the banshe quest this npc not is on the map
this is works to get Second Wizard Addon...

Paradox tower quest BUG
Shadows of yalahar quest BUG (Need For Gnarlhound Mount)
Marriage Ceremony BUG
Dwarven Legs Quest BUG (Free Please, not on shop)
Water Fall Quest BUG

Quest we're asking for a long time

Insecotid Addons (Free Please, not on shop)
Wayfarer Addons (Free Please, not on shop)
Deepling Addons (Free Please, not on shop)

Paradox Quest isnt avaible in-game yet.
Shadows of Yalahar isn't, aswell, you gotta buy the mount in the shop.
Marriage isnt introduced.
Dwarven legs are only at shop.
Water Fall quest isnt avaiable aswell.

You seriously gotta be patient, dude. Go Tibia rl if you want it now.

Back