• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug reports

That part has not been scripted, you obtain the addons by handing in 1000 + 1500 more demonic essences.

I was doing the Secret Service Quest and i can't enter in that door.

View attachment 19709

PS: The costel isn't part of the bug...

You need to ask Costello about Fugio to get permission to open these doors.

Quest to obtain Elaine's Crossbow does not work, i have all the music sheets learnt, i have accepted her task i get to the chest and i try and i just get a message saying "you cannot use this object"

Works fine for me, are you sure you were at the right chest? Can you screenshot it?

My house Uthemath II (Ankrahmun) is bugged. Can't put tapestry on walls. Please repair it.

demodras doesnt spawn at thais dragon lair, POI dragon lair and darashia dragon lair.
Necropharus doesnt spawn at lich hell.

please fix this.

Could you please check the items that give you speed, if they really do give speed and if they are working correctly.

I can't seem to find difference in my speed (except if wearing boots of haste)
I'm also wearing a beetle necklace, elite draken mail, grasshopper legs.

Same thing if I enchant the rainbow shield into sparkling rainbow shield, it doesn't seem to give any speed.

Thank you.

@Hydra Walking on fields,
i want trap hydra and he walking on fire / energy fields
I NOT ATTACK SHE

Could you please check the items that give you speed, if they really do give speed and if they are working correctly.

I can't seem to find difference in my speed (except if wearing boots of haste)
I'm also wearing a beetle necklace, elite draken mail, grasshopper legs.

Same thing if I enchant the rainbow shield into sparkling rainbow shield, it doesn't seem to give any speed.

Thank you.

They do give speed, but at higher levels it is harder to see that because the speed formula is logarithmic since the 9.8 update (meaning your speed doesn't increase as much). We also added the speed levels that Tibia uses on their clientside at least, this means that you need to reach a specific speed value before you notice that your speed has actually increased. Try the items on a Level 8 character and you'll notice a huge difference (if you don't, please let me know because then this might actually be a bug).

Seriously? we didn't know we just enter in teleport and it can't leave of pz so when he open an pz error and we try to kill him he go to this bug and lost pz so if i get for banishment this bug Saenz will get too.

jfWOtl.png

Please only use this thread to report bugs, create a new thread if you want to report players.

It is impossible to use pick on some cracks while doing The hidden city of beregar and royal rescue quests.

@Edit

I forgot talk with NPC, it's all ok ;d

Last edited:
If you aren't able to use pick to the way to quest: The Hidden City of Beregar, it's because you didn't asked to NPC Maris about "Mistrock".

Back