• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug reports

Its impossible to make/eat the Party Cakes.
I've noticed the tile you take the doublet from (on Rookgaard) is called "sand" instead of "loose board". - check if its not the same item id as were you take a piece of koshei's amulet on Ankh desert.

:)

Can't see the symbols that need to be matched up:
QeDWnJ.png

Also, the quest log for Yalahar is still not working properly for me.​

Casting system bug..

When you switch around in the 'Casting List' to check lvls, and something cool to watch, like you often do with 'Casting Lists' you get 'Too many connections attempts from this IP. Try again later'...
I do not hope this is the point?
Please fix it :)

Rainbow shield with terra enchant gives only 4 mana per 4 sec, should give more cuz this is OT.

When you get necklace of the deep from chest behind teleport after delivered 10+ heart of the sea at stage 1 it has 1 charge instead of 50.

Demons on goroma need improvements, they spawn too long.
On edron demon cave west of anihi quest, there is few demons and infernalist spawn missing.

I looked through the casts and jumped the message:

Then I could not have even log into the game.. wrrrrrrrrr Please do something about it.

Edit.
And small map bug.

Last edited:
I can't use pick on large crystals to get pieces of raw crystal!

EDIT: There are only blue crystals, not red.

Last edited:
I can't use pick on large crystals to get pieces of raw crystal!

EDIT: There are only blue crystals, not red.

They are only red in stage 1, you can't mine them when they are blue. It's currently stage 3.

People are bidding on houses and then right before SS they remove the money from their bank so that it goes back up on the auction again and this keeps going. Could you somehow fix this? For example, make the amount of money you bidded not transferable or something.

Death ring when used, shows 2x same thing. (Like -10 shielding +5% death protection) (-10 shielding +5% death protection)

Walls on my ankh's house are broken. Cant put anything on them.

the quest A Sweaty Cyclops ta not working .. he's continued to get the bast skirt

23:40 Panda Bolado [213]: hi
23:41 Panda Bolado [213]: uth'lokr
23:41 A Sweaty Cyclops: Firy steel it is. Need green one's breath to melt. Or red even better. Me can make from shield. Lil' one want to trade?
23:41 Panda Bolado [213]: yes
23:41 A Sweaty Cyclops: Lil'one no have item?

When you get necklace of the deep from chest behind teleport after delivered 10+ heart of the sea at stage 1 it has 1 charge instead of 50.

The same situation with chests next to deepling bosses entrance.

Last edited:
the quest A Sweaty Cyclops ta not working .. he's continued to get the bast skirt

23:40 Panda Bolado [213]: hi
23:41 Panda Bolado [213]: uth'lokr
23:41 A Sweaty Cyclops: Firy steel it is. Need green one's breath to melt. Or red even better. Me can make from shield. Lil' one want to trade?
23:41 A Sweaty Cyclops: Lil'one no have item?

It's not necessary to give bast skirts. Just forge the items

Back