• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug reports

FUCKING DEBUGGED...

Gray island, top floor the fucking stair there to the west.

Died there now like 10 times total. that shit is bullshit
remove the fucking stair and put some normally or make the fucking stair again. stair suck hard hard very hard.

thats all

Theres a fucking bug in the yalahar bride to enter from the city to magician zone, i cant log in with my char ruy corleone, and i need to go on!! its have like 3 hours, i wait SS and didnt fix it, so wtf !! im a doner, fix this shit!

9Zvo8j3.png

Hi, I got a problem because My "Claw Of The Noxious Spawn" is not recovering. I cannot use it and it's in my depo about 2 weeks. I do not know what to do with it. Please help.

Hello, I have found a bug with my hp on my knight. Well as I know knights should be getting 30 hp a level and 5 mp. My knight is level 127 right now, and has 1970 hp and 635 mp. Every level I get 15 but sometimes 25 hp. I should have 3810 hp if you do 127x30=3810 which is a massive difference to 1970, my friend has a druid, which has like around 1800 mp, he created another account and made a sorc and at level 100 he had 3000 mp already. This is definetly a bug and it really makes me angry, as I would be leveling up on harder monsters. I would like this bug to be fixed as soon as possible and I would like to receive the 3810 hp on my knight, or have a different account made by you and given the all the skills and level and hp/mp that I should have. Thank you. For any contact please message me on the forums or try my email.

Hello, I have found a bug with my hp on my knight. Well as I know knights should be getting 30 hp a level and 5 mp. My knight is level 127 right now, and has 1970 hp and 635 mp. Every level I get 15 but sometimes 25 hp. I should have 3810 hp if you do 127x30=3810 which is a massive difference to 1970, my friend has a druid, which has like around 1800 mp, he created another account and made a sorc and at level 100 he had 3000 mp already. This is definetly a bug and it really makes me angry, as I would be leveling up on harder monsters. I would like this bug to be fixed as soon as possible and I would like to receive the 3810 hp on my knight, or have a different account made by you and given the all the skills and level and hp/mp that I should have. Thank you. For any contact please message me on the forums or try my email.

A knight gets 15 hp per level.
Level 8 = 185 hp
119 (127 - 8) level advances from Level 8 as knight: 15 * 119 = 1785
185 + 1785 = 1970 hp

I really dont get it, shouldnt i have 3810? If a druid or sorc has 3000 at lvl 100 does it get more mp a level or something?

If it is suppost to be like that i find that extremely unfair!

Last edited:
Lugri not responding to 'Outfit' for the Wizard addons? Am i missing something? XD

SHADOWCORES FOR YOU: The spawn of monsters of the mounts are buggeds. Fix it as fast as possible... Thanks.

good afternoon shadowscore GM my account and try Habre not recover and that I can not do I have two accounts and neither of the two I'll be hopefully help me send an email to [email protected] but has been more than 24 hours and I have responded

I want to report a bug in tibia cast, many players are taking the debug and debug tibia cast this one caused by illegal program called Mage-Bot, players who open tibia cast a function in connection Mage-bot to brighten any scenario and player enters and takes debug by connecting the set ambient light 100% .....

By. Hugostoso

Back