• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug reports

I found annoying bug (not for all ofc). When people stay on stack (moved by eg. doors on 1 sqm) and someone try to kill them all on stack, he can kill them and he only gets one frag for the first man standing.

Second bug:
mana shop ab'dendriel - npc walks too far, making us unable to speak with

I dont know is it a bug but... I bought all blessing and twist of fate, pk kill me and hydra. I lost all my blessing... Isnt this should work that i cant lose blessing when i have twist of fate?
sorry for poor english.
#edit

Most damage deal pk

Last edited:

Liquid Black Quest - when you go to do the first mission, you need to go to the gray island and go down a hole, find a note or map or whatever it is, use it and then sit on the chair and use it on the telescope. However, I lost my note that I found in the past, but I took it now with different character and gave it to the other char, and I can't even use the note... I cant get access to the TP.

Last edited:
I do not know whether to assign it to this thread, but I will venture.
I have a question about "Report Feature" works such an option?
I mean if it works "Name report feature" ?
This feature sends a report to the customer support containing a name that possibly breaks the rules. If the customer support agrees with the illegality of the name, the character that has been reported will receive a namelock in their criminal record. Character names can be reported both from the character page and from the clients.
Thank you in advance for your answer!

HELLO
I'm trying to pull a lever to take the magic walls of the way, but they are not going out (Alawar's Vault Quest)

Please guys, fix D-lair Goroma spawn, there are missing a lot os Dragon Lords, and the spawn time is totally wrong, please fix it!

#Edit:

Please @Mark, add the new cave on Nibelor ( Ice Golems/Crystal Spiders).

Last edited:
Hani i found a bug, the grim reapers are going over the fire bombs and hydras energys over the walls, thanks for listening!

IHqsQd.png

When I tried to move the lizard scale into my BP which already have some of them, appeared the msg 'You cannot put more objetcs in the container' whereas should stack with those who were already there.

#Edit,

In Global, if u cause damage in a player with Mana Shield, that don't count as unjustified act, only considers if u deal a life damage of the victim, my doub is, here is equal to there?

Last edited:
Most things that is posted below, you can just check in any TibiaCast Recording to adjust.

• Add Zulazza the Corruptor and Chizzoron the Distorter
• There is missing a lot of Son of Verminor at Verminor's Throne (Pits of Inferno) and I guess its missing few monsters too (Blightwalkers and Plaguesmiths).
• There is missing a lot of Hand of Cursed Fate and Betrayed Wraiths at Pumin's Throne (Pits of Inferno).
• There is missing few monsters in beggining of Apocalypse's Throne (Pits of Inferno).
• In Inquisition, there is missing a LOT of monsters at Vats.
• In Inquisition, there is missing a LOT of Furys, Destroyers and Dark Torturer's and shoud have only one juggernaut in Battlefield (Next to Vats).
• In Inquisition, there is missing a lot of Son of Verminors and few Juggernauts in The Hive (Hellgorak).
• In Inquisition, should have a total of 8 Juggernauts in Shadow Nexus.
• Draken Warmaster and Draken Spellweaver arent so slow, they walk quite fast.
• In Inquisition, should have a lot of Quaras before Zugurosh.

I know you work hard to maintain the server, but I think its few simples adjustments that can be easily made.

Thanks.

Npc Frafnar dont respond on "mission" , cant finish The Hidden City of Beregar and later start Royal Rescure (cant took book)

There area a missing new cave of Hydras.
OKRPeE.png

Also, please fix In Service Of Yalahar Quest, that are so bugged, ppl can do this solo with an mage lvl 80, that's sucks.

Item Slots(weapon and shield slots) are wrong, ppl can put unallowed items in them.
Eg:

Anybody can put any item there, the right would be just weapons and shields/spellbooks.

zOvAM5.png

• Add Zulazza the Corruptor and Chizzoron the Distorter
• There is missing a lot of Son of Verminor at Verminor's Throne (Pits of Inferno) and I guess its missing few monsters too (Blightwalkers and Plaguesmiths).
• There is missing a lot of Hand of Cursed Fate and Betrayed Wraiths at Pumin's Throne (Pits of Inferno).
• There is missing few monsters in beggining of Apocalypse's Throne (Pits of Inferno).
• In Inquisition, there is missing a LOT of monsters at Vats.
• In Inquisition, there is missing a LOT of Furys, Destroyers and Dark Torturer's and shoud have only one juggernaut in Battlefield (Next to Vats).
• In Inquisition, there is missing a lot of Son of Verminors and few Juggernauts in The Hive (Hellgorak).
• In Inquisition, should have a total of 8 Juggernauts in Shadow Nexus.
• Draken Warmaster and Draken Spellweaver arent so slow, they walk quite fast.
• In Inquisition, should have a lot of Quaras before Zugurosh.
• Son of Verminors arent so fucking slow, they walk quite fast.

Update and small annoying bug.

When i click inbox:

2qc3ux4.jpg

Its all fine...
...but if i turn to page 2:

2i947yq.jpg

my icon "show higher container" disappear...
... even i back to page 1:

33xjy4x.jpg

It's maby not big bug, but very annoying.

Have a nice Saturday :)

Back