• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug reports

Vol.3, Ch.1: By Rite of Blood in the Gravedigger of Drefia quest is not working.
The NPC: Tomruk The Ruddy doesnt reply to "Scroll". So its impossible to obtain the blood vials... (im playing lunarforce)

• Add Zulazza the Corruptor and Chizzoron the Distorter
• There is missing a lot of Son of Verminor at Verminor's Throne (Pits of Inferno) and I guess its missing few monsters too (Blightwalkers and Plaguesmiths).
• There is missing a lot of Hand of Cursed Fate and Betrayed Wraiths at Pumin's Throne (Pits of Inferno).
• There is missing few monsters in beggining of Apocalypse's Throne (Pits of Inferno).
• In Inquisition, there is missing a LOT of monsters at Vats.
• In Inquisition, there is missing a LOT of Furys, Destroyers and Dark Torturer's and shoud have only one juggernaut in Battlefield (Next to Vats).
• In Inquisition, there is missing a lot of Son of Verminors and few Juggernauts in The Hive (Hellgorak).
• In Inquisition, should have a total of 8 Juggernauts in Shadow Nexus.
• Draken Warmaster and Draken Spellweaver arent so slow, they walk quite fast.
• In Inquisition, should have a lot of Quaras before Zugurosh.
• Son of Verminors arent so fucking slow, they walk quite fast.
Fix it

Dark torturer and son of verminor too much slow

I found a litle bug with cast. If u open cast on character and if u wanna close it you must relog tibia, close chanel with spectator's dont do anythink, cast is still opened.

whats going on with broken throwing axe and cheesy figurine ?

21:26 Mra Hamdy Pvp [229]: Buying broken throwing axe 3.5KK EA > cheesy figurine . > 3KK EA MSGED ME FAST PLEASE.!

broken throwing axe and cheesy figurine just creature item..

crab pincers too

21:33 Mra Hamdy Pvp [229]: Buying >> crab pincers 6 KK EA MSG ME FAST << >> << broken throwing axe 3.5KK EA > cheesy figurine . > 3KK EA MSGED ME FAST PLEASE.!

crystaline spike

21:39 Mra Hamdy Pvp [229]: Buying >> crab pincers 6 KK EA MSG ME FAST << >> << broken throwing axe 3.5KK EA > cheesy figurine . >> << crystalline spike 4KK EA << >> 3KK EA MSGED ME FAST PLEASE.!

omg. I understand now.. He put an item to sell.. broken throwing axe at market for 1kk, and buy at advertising 3kk.. and ppl buy the broken throwing at market, and he win money at market, but dont buy if have the item..

Last edited:
Deepling Quest is bugged. Yesterday we make stage 1 (to moment when you CANT use more heart of the sea on the statue), and today after ss it is still closed. It happens 2nd time.

Midnight Panter disappear after message ,,Panter grow at you" It is bug on rl disappear only when ,,Panter run away" its very annoying bug ...

Deepling Quest is bugged. Yesterday we make stage 1 (to moment when you CANT use more heart of the sea on the statue), and today after ss it is still closed. It happens 2nd time.

Heart of the sea is for you to get outfit, once you have it, it is a bit useless.
Stage 1 gets done by:
using Soul Net on deepling spawns (22 times x 20 ) + killing 100 deepling guards = 540 points

FqEeJxH.png

not really a bug but would be nice having this part of grims drefia for nice traps and better xp as rl tibia

Heart of the sea is for you to get outfit, once you have it, it is a bit useless.
Stage 1 gets done by:
using Soul Net on deepling spawns (22 times x 20 ) + killing 100 deepling guards = 540 points
You're right, i was doing this quest from polish tibia.wiki but its fu*cked up in there, thanks.

I did the Soul Net 22 times and the way is still closed, i killed over 200 guards to be sure but it doesnt work. My teammates did it too and the way is still closed. @Mark @Hani

I did the Soul Net 22 times and the way is still closed, i killed over 200 guards to be sure but it doesnt work. My teammates did it too and the way is still closed. @Mark @Hani

You have to use soul net in those 22 deepling spawns, wait 5 minutes do it again, do it 20 times + kill 100 deepling guards.

Is it possible to check this points somewhere? btw msg me ingame on Vinzor Crusade

There is bug with puting items to depot or backpack in house.
It starts after today server save. I can put items to backpack in depot that already was there but cant put any more backpacks to main depot. Similar problem with backpacks in house.

Back