• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug Reports

i've got major bug to report , but i won't post it here cause it will be abused..so when can i contact u ingame?

Alright, I found another bug. Mummy corpses seem to only be able to open for a few seconds before it "decomposes". I've been hunting with avalanches in tombs, which means I'm not able to loot the bodies until I've killed everything on my screen - meaning I'm not able to loot the yellow POC's when they're droped. In my opinion, this is kind of important to resolve asap, if not the yellow POC prices will shoot to the sky because of its lack of supply.

Twist of Fate doesn't works. I bought etc. spiritual shielding and later twist of fate and when someone killed me i lost my bp... On rl twist is working like that - one 'normal bless' + twist and twist works. Without this 'normal' bless (suns, shiedling, embrance, wisdom, phoenix) twist doesn't works. Please fix this.

Minor bug
For example if you have lizard task in real tibia it shows how many you have killed even after that /800 (you have killed~ 1245/800 lizards)

Now it is you have killed 800/800.
nothing major just something i would like to see. :)

Twist of Fate doesn't works. I bought etc. spiritual shielding and later twist of fate and when someone killed me i lost my bp... On rl twist is working like that - one 'normal bless' + twist and twist works. Without this 'normal' bless (suns, shiedling, embrance, wisdom, phoenix) twist doesn't works. Please fix this.

You need all five blessings to be 100% sure that you will not loose any of your items/your backpack. The Twist of Fate is a special blessing. It will not affect the other blessings and will not prevent you from losing equipment or experience, it will only protect your normmal blessings when you die in a PvP fight.

The normal blessings does this to your chance of dropping equpiment.
Without blessings the chance of dropping any piece of equipment will be 10%. There is 100% chance of dropping all containers equipped.
1 blessing by 30%: this will reduce your equipment being lost to 7%, for a container it will be reduced to 70%.
2 blessings by 55%: 4.5% chance of dropping equipment, 45% chance of dropping a container.
3 blessings by 75%: 2.5% chance to drop equipment, 25% chance of dropping a container.
4 blessings by 90%: 1% chance to drop any piece of equipment, 10% to drop a container.
5 blessings will give full protection against item loss.

Note: A red skulled player will not have any protection against item loss and will still pay full price for all blessings
Blessings - TibiaWiki - Quests, Items, Spells, and more

There is a bug with the bank if you try to say "deposit all" with no gold on you and then whatever amount you try to withdraw after it say's "not enough gold on your account"

There is a bug during the children of the revolution:

For example, if you've never even started the quest, and you go to the strange symbols room, the message about "you've seen some strange symbols blah blah" will still appear, and then says "Your quest log has been updated", and when i checked it, nothing has changed.

Not sure if that will affect the quest as I start it, I haven't tried.

- - - Updated - - -

Found another bug:

I can't wear "leather harness"

21:42 You see a leather harness (Arm:9).
It weighs 29.00 oz.

It's an armor.

I don't know if anyone else has realized this but the exhaust rate blows dick, you cant ering swap as a mage you cant exura gran ico if you get parad and shit O.O

Ya something should be done about the exhaust i agree cannot e ring swap how you should be able too

*Edala doesn't react after you played a lyre in front of her then saying hi (Check the spoiler for more details Edala - TibiaWiki - Quests, Items, Spells, and more)
*Exori min flam doesn't exist

About Edala;
The Crystal Wolf mount is only available through Shop (Donating), so it's not possible to obtain in-game. That's why you cannot get the taming item yet (until they implement).

And about New spells;
They haven't added it yet, so in the future they're going to be added for sure.

Last edited:
You aren't able to swap e-rings and things like normal tibia at the rate your suppose to , On this ot there is no such thing as E ring swapping cause of the exhaust

The "exhaust" you are talking about will only affect bots that move items. If you are manually swapping rings, there shouldn't be any exhaustion.

There is an exhaust I dont know what formula you used but cannot e ring swap manually properply just check throw on a e ring and try looting something quick theres a delay I know you implented that cause of botters but not far for when fighting and you need to e ring swap to survive ... should just add exhaust to putting items underneath yourself or something.

The "exhaust" you are talking about will only affect bots that move items. If you are manually swapping rings, there shouldn't be any exhaustion.

Use a mana potion, then try to loot something... It's like a 3 sec exhaust which is crazy 0......0

Back