• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug Reports

When I tried to put objects in EMPTY slots in my backpack in depot, that message appears "you cannot put more object in this container" :D

I dont understand really; my backpack is fully empty but I cannot put items in it, I need help :)

I have more than 20x20 items in my depot, is there a limit for number of items you can store in your depot or is it just a ridicilous bug?

Need Fix Loot of Hellhound. The loot is outdated.
Thanks
Server LunarForces
To prevent a bunch of bug report threads, please report all bugs you encounter in this thread.

Please post all the information you have regarding the bug, such as screenshots for map bugs etc, or it would be very hard for us to know exactly where and what the bug is.

Server saves are only once every 24 hours, the last one was 19 minutes ago, and the next one will be in 23 hours and 41 minutes.
Need Fix Loot of Hellhound. The loot is outdated.
Thanks
Server LunarForces

I want to write that Liquid black quest doesn't work here on lunarforce. We cant open stage 2.
We returned the 100 crystals to monument and we have done 240 points in Soul net mission.
Please check it and fix it ..
We tried to do it 4 or 5 times .. And it doesn't work.

I want to write that Liquid black quest doesn't work here on lunarforce. We cant open stage 2.
We returned the 100 crystals to monument and we have done 240 points in Soul net mission.
Please check it and fix it ..
We tried to do it 4 or 5 times .. And it doesn't work.
Stage 1 - 540 POINTS NEEDED
You have to kill 100 deepling guards (100 POINTS)
You have to use soul net on 22 deepling spawns 20 times (440 POINTS)

******After server save stage 2 will have started******

Stage 2 - EVERYONE THAT WANTS ACCESS TO BOSSES HAVE TO DO IT
You have to mine 10 crates of coral using pick on corals
You have to use the crates on that spot right beside the "broken" stairs

******After server save stage 3 will have started******

Stage 3 - 1 WEEK OF DEEPLING BOSSES

Once you kill the current boss you will be able to pop its chest.
Once you open its chest you won't be able to kill it anymore.

Sorry Fatima but 240 points is max what we can do. I think that it's bugged. We can't get more than 240 point with soult net mission. I don't know why?

yo I tried to do a quest but apperently I cant get a key from a chest where I am supposed to get one.

Af27KHk.jpg

nothin happns if i click on them ;x

@Hani
@Mark

OFFLINE training is bugged?

10:14 During your absence you trained for 12 hours.
10:14 Your Club Fighting skill changed from level 120 (with 0.50% progress towards level 121) to level 120 (with 7.75% progress towards level 121)

12 hours offline training and only 0.50%??? lól?

OFFLINE training is bugged?

10:14 During your absence you trained for 12 hours.
10:14 Your Club Fighting skill changed from level 120 (with 0.50% progress towards level 121) to level 120 (with 7.75% progress towards level 121)

12 hours offline training and only 0.50%??? lól?
Actually it's from 0.50% to 7.75%, so it's 7.25% during 12h, not that bad.

HUGe BUUUG

WAR MODES GONE....

IDK what happend but there was sooo many fight 1y ago... when all have 200+

now idk fix it pls

ferumbras spawned 3 times in like 2 weeks and i think orsh has been spawning to often
i took screenshot but only of the last time feru spawned so far
http://postimg.org/image/nkal0rxvl/
22:48 Loot of Ferumbras: a cake backpack, a dragon eye, 96 gold coins, 3 jalapeño peppers, a silver raid token, 16 platinum coins, concentrated demonic blood, a demonic essence, 87 gold coins, 2 gold ingots, a great shield, a spellbook of lost souls, a golden armor, golden legs, a spellbook of mind control, a velvet mantle, a demon shield, a divine plate, magma legs, a tempest shield, a glacier kilt, a phoenix shield, a spellbook of dark mysteries, terra legs, an emerald sword, a shadow sceptre, 79 small emeralds, 4 giant shimmering pearls, a mastermind shield, a runed sword, a demonwing axe, 72 small sapphires, 59 white pearls, a haunted blade, a hellforged axe, an obsidian truncheon, an ornamented axe, 39 small amethysts, 58 small topazes, a crude umbral mace, a umbral mace, a umbral bow, a umbral crossbow, a twin sun charm, meat, a red piece of cloth, a rope

im not trolling this actually did happen '-' other people saw too
i havent seen it spawn after that last time, i hope somebody fixed

22:48 Loot of Ferumbras: a cake backpack, a dragon eye, 96 gold coins, 3 jalapeño peppers, a silver raid token, 16 platinum coins, concentrated demonic blood, a demonic essence, 87 gold coins, 2 gold ingots, a great shield, a spellbook of lost souls, a golden armor, golden legs, a spellbook of mind control, a velvet mantle, a demon shield, a divine plate, magma legs, a tempest shield, a glacier kilt, a phoenix shield, a spellbook of dark mysteries, terra legs, an emerald sword, a shadow sceptre, 79 small emeralds, 4 giant shimmering pearls, a mastermind shield, a runed sword, a demonwing axe, 72 small sapphires, 59 white pearls, a haunted blade, a hellforged axe, an obsidian truncheon, an ornamented axe, 39 small amethysts, 58 small topazes, a crude umbral mace, a umbral mace, a umbral bow, a umbral crossbow, a twin sun charm, meat, a red piece of cloth, a rope
sell a rope ?

Back