• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Bug when creating guild (GESIOR)

bigdad

Solutions
Reaction score
70jju1.png

When a player creates a guild while offline or online, the player is owner but it doesn't show as a member of the guild or allows owner to invite/manage guild. My question is how do I go about fixing this issue?

TFS 1.2
Gesior 2012 tfs 1.0 latest

guilds.php : http://pastebin.com/SDGqvCrx

All help is appreciated
King Regards, Big.

Solution
You must have something else wrong in that case, try to change out the classes.
Im running gesior 2012 aswell as alot of other people and a bug like this would have been detected.
Tried changing classes but no luck. I did however solve my problem by reinstalling the AAC in a completely new database with a new user. I also updated Uniform Server to latest. Thanks for the help ^.^
Please BuMp
I have gotten it to allow owners to invite players but the owner still doesn't get written down as a member and when online in-game the owner shows as if he has no guild. I did find a workaround in which owners need to pass leadership to someone else and then it will show the NEW owner as rank -Admin- or whatever the new ranks are that players created and then able to see as a guild member in game aswell. I've been trying to create a code:
if (createguild) {
player->getName;
set rank id as 'member';
}

but not sure where to put this line and how the code would be structured. Maybe Some way of making it update guild_memberships playerid and rank id when guild is created? or make every guild have a rank of 'Leader' when created so that the player will get stored as a member in the guild.

There are plenty of changes in your script compared to Gesiors.
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/gesior/Gesior2012/TFS-1.0/pages/guilds.php

Then re-add the war system code at the bottom of the script.

I have tried using this again just to make sure but it still doesn't work. When I have that script I am not able to invite or manage guilds at all even though it shows the player as owner but in the tables it doesn't show Rank Name or Player Name as if he wasn't a member of a guild.
The edited version that I have I was able to allow the owner to invite players and create ranks but the owner must create a rank before inviting someone so that the player is stored in the tables and successfully a member. I need to be able to create a rank name such as "Leader" so that when the guild is created and owner is set he is stored under rank of "Leader".
I tried adding this:
Code:
                $new_rank = new GuildRank();
                $new_rank->setGuild($guild);
                $new_rank->setLevel(3);
                $new_rank->setName('Admin');
                $new_rank->save();
in the if($action == 'createguild') section under
Code:
if($todo == 'save')
        {
                $new_guild = new Guild();
                $new_guild->setCreationData(time());
                $new_guild->setName($new_guild_name);
                $new_guild->setOwner($player);
                $new_guild->setDescription('New guild. Leader must edit this text :)');
but I may have done it wrong because it didn't create the rank or make the owner appear in members list.

Im running gesior 2012 aswell as alot of other people and a bug like this would have been detected.

Tried changing classes but no luck. I did however solve my problem by reinstalling the AAC in a completely new database with a new user. I also updated Uniform Server to latest. Thanks for the help ^.^

Last edited:
Solution
Back