• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug

Wojarade Ziro

Reaction score
Some times you have connection problems, and your internet goes off and on, there, you logout of the server, but the character is still logged in, and you have to wait 15 mins until he loggs due to idleness, what happened to the 1 min logout if your are not logged in?

Wojs~

This is a problem even on the RL tibia servers, I don't think that there's anything you can do about this, other than lower the idle time until kick.

Actually, when you are not logged in, in tibia rl, they kick you after a minute or two, i dont know how do they do it, but it works

Wojs~

Well, their idle-time is much lower than that of Radonia, that's why you get kicked sooner.

Actually, you get kicked if you are unactive for 15 mins in tibia rl, but somehow, if you are not in, but your character is, it takes like 1 or 2.

Wojs~

Actually on tibia RL, what happens is different.
This is an experiment i made myself with a friend with a lvl 1 character.
I logged in with the lvl 1, just after that my friend logged into the lvl 1, what happenned to me was that i got kicked, but my friend was playing with the char, when i entered with the lvl 1, my friend got kicked but i was playing with the char.
In other words what on tibia RL happens is that when you connect from a different place it redirects the character information to that place, so if your connection collapses and your character is still inside, if you connect again, tibia stops sending the information to where it was sending it (in this case nowhere) and starts sending it to your computer.

Actually on tibia RL, what happens is different.
This is an experiment i made myself with a friend with a lvl 1 character.
I logged in with the lvl 1, just after that my friend logged into the lvl 1, what happenned to me was that i got kicked, but my friend was playing with the char, when i entered with the lvl 1, my friend got kicked but i was playing with the char.
In other words what on tibia RL happens is that when you connect from a different place it redirects the character information to that place, so if your connection collapses and your character is still inside, if you connect again, tibia stops sending the information to where it was sending it (in this case nowhere) and starts sending it to your computer.

This is not tibia rl

That system would be great to solve the problem, i just said that because i thought articus thought he could compare tibia rl and radonia.

Wojs~

Back