• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bugreporting!

I was there live and watched Honi die kinda anoying that you can't enter the arena..

Mapbug:

Thank you, fixed now.
bug8qn7.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe its just me, but whenever I try to change my "profile" info on Radonia.net I get this:

404notfound.jpg

Maybe its just me, but whenever I try to change my "profile" info on Radonia.net I get this:

404notfound.jpg

It's AccountHome.php, clear your browser cache or add '.php'.

i dont understand. heres the problem:
notfoundwalk.jpg

I dont see what changing it to "php" would do because when I click "Change comment" it goes directly to that screen.

i dont understand. heres the problem:
notfoundwalk.jpg

I dont see what changing it to "php" would do because when I click "Change comment" it goes directly to that screen.

Fixed .

When i was trying to go to Sultania it was just wasting my cash.. I loosed cash but i didn't came anywhere ! :(

Icicle runes is bugged :p
22:55 You see a spell rune for magic level 20.
It's an "Combustion" spell (3x).
It weighs 1.20 oz.
Its some kind of fire rune <.<

10:57 The technomancer: I seem to have lost my key somewhere around here in this complex, could you please find it for me?.
He wont respond when i say yes :(
same with:
10:54 Munzadush: Oh, did the ol' Technomancer run out of tobacco again? He sure smokes alot, haha! That old Geezer... Here you go, some of Khuz-Dhul's finest! While you are at theTechnomancerium could you ask for a saw? The plants needs some trimming.
the technomancer wont respond when i ask for a saw :(

20:57 Zipixii [17]: 17
20:57 Badushal: For this Level I can teach you, fireball, ice wave and destroy field

But when I told "ice wave" he told me I need 18 lv for it ^.-

20:57 Zipixii [17]: 17
20:57 Badushal: For this Level I can teach you, fireball, ice wave and destroy field

But when I told "ice wave" he told me I need 18 lv for it ^.-

Will get fixed, thanks for reporting.

Hehe! I think blue butterfly's are a little bit bugged. When they die they corpse is turned into a dead blue djinn.

Back