• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bugreporting!

Follow dont work very fast...
Knights wound spell dont work
Demon spawn not fixed
Uh is very low same as exura
Every monster runs including demons..
hardly ever miss when hitting
Druids ice wave is overpowered 400+ constantly.

Thats about it for now needed to log will check tomorrow!
Thnx for the update i am sure when these small minor things are corrected it will be awsome again xD

So far from this update I have noticed the following. I was only on for 40 minutes or so.

1. The arena still summons creatures such as mummies and orc berserkers.
2. The creatures run around aimlessly.
3. I sent a PM to Casa and he received something different, (Chinese telephone).
4. The Sultania demon spawn still doesn't work.
5. Follow and attack follow are both messed up.
6. I cant sleep in my bed now.
7. Knights spell (wound cleansing) doesnt work.
8. UH seems to be alot weaker now.

Last edited:
Yes, I noticed some areas lost monsters, next time I'll do the main updating personally. I will fix this during the nigt and make some spawns etc.

there is not possible to get to mainland after level 8. Where you are supposed to chose what city to live in there is signs blocking 3 of the citys, and in the last one (Synthia) there is no tp.

noasr0037.jpg

map.JPG

maybe fix this too? :)

Last edited:
ey
radonia is rl map?
full? ??
when yes i play :*

No, 100% custom map! Bigger then Tibias map.

there is not possible to get to mainland after level 8. Where you are supposed to chose what city to live in there is signs blocking 3 of the citys, and in the last one (Synthia) there is no tp.

I know, I am fixing it now. :)

Well, There's an Orcus the Cruel spawn at orc fort... Also, in the tower at the entrance there's a suicide spot if you go up.

Well... I really dont know whats going on with radonia... But i just got my Butt put on a plate by a lvl 60....
Mage runes and spells are so powerfull...
Druids also!
Please lower the formula
AND
Please iether fix the Knights spells /increas the uhes or exura....
oh hur is rubbish now btw :S
im not hunting and gaining anything now :S
im loosing a hell of allot
I have had to sell preciouse items to players to fund my hunts!

This is like the 4th time the servers been offline this week! its been off for 6.5 hours so far. Thats basically all my playing time. Why is it messed up??? :<

Last edited:
Well... I really dont know whats going on with radonia... But i just got my Butt put on a plate by a lvl 60....
Mage runes and spells are so powerfull...
Druids also!
Please lower the formula
AND
Please iether fix the Knights spells /increas the uhes or exura....
oh hur is rubbish now btw :S
im not hunting and gaining anything now :S
im loosing a hell of allot
I have had to sell preciouse items to players to fund my hunts!

Quoting myself..
The lvl 20 Combustion runes hit me 3-400 everyshot without exhaust/The waves on druids and Sorces hit very simmilar..
hmms are tooo high on the +mlvl formular.. i mean i hit 100-160... thats good but a sorc hits me 3-400;/...
Knights spells (exori hur) hit at max 190 on extremly rare occasions... mostly 50-70
Wound cleansing has been learned but i still cant use!
Uhes heal like mostly 200-300 maybe 400 sometimes
thats like 30-40 uhes per demon ;/ or 4 uhes per dl ;/ this isnt how i hunt in rl tibia... nor is it simmilar to any other vocation because of there mglvl!!!
so iether higher them or sort the wound cleansing out!
oh exura heals 20 rofl!

i'm stuck on the wasp tower outside the desert city (which name I will never learn :p). Would be pleased if anyone could help me down

TARPED.jpg

and yes, I am so bored that I spend like 10 minutes pasting this ss together

Oh... My... God!?! Haven't they fixed this already? I'll try to contact one of the CMs to get him to help you.

The rat killing reward system has a small bug...
When you kill the first rat... nothing happens... but when you kill the second rat.. it says "You have killed 1 rat." or something...

Also... creatures keeps attacking you when they are running...

Back