• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bugs

In sultania, you can walk down from 2nd level when there is a "fire torch" or whatever its called under you... also north entrance to dp has a few pieces missing...

o_O wtf!?
I logged in at heros and couldn't leave the spawn. Oo. Also, I logged in on my second and tried to talk to nps. They opened an NPC channel but didn't work. Everything got bugged. Only Arom answers correctly. Hmm, maybe I am becoming crazy?

I wont play radonia im new so i started asking people about things even gm got away from me i dont know what to do ..... And when i asked gm for spells he said ithink it won't work with that new npc trade

I wont play radonia im new so i started asking people about things even gm got away from me i dont know what to do ..... And when i asked gm for spells he said ithink it won't work with that new npc trade

1. Try to find somewhere to hunt and gain levels.
2. Buy premium account for 1000goldpoints.
2,5. Explore the map.
3. Buy some spells to make ur hunting even better.
4. Hunt stronger monsters.
5. Get some equipments.
6. Then, try to make as high lvl as possible.

The monsters have been totally f(_)cked up.
I was in a tomb, i saw a gs. I killed it
I checked my mana? I was like wtf?
I had no mana..
16:10 You lose 5274 mana.

When i kill a monster, i dont get exp..

That is not a bug. I suppose you made the knight armor quest at sultania?
You loose all mana when walking over a speciel floor tile in that tomb.

Me and another sorc almost died doing that quests even using sds before.

All of a sudden, enchanted spears don't do any damage :eek: they used to...

Thanks Sizaro but players there are so annoying and i asked for help look how they answer : Jessica : Now go or i'll kill you ..... Wolf : Just try .... Jessica : Wait till i go to main

Ye there will be idiots wherever you go, so you might aswell go to a place where there are nice ppl too, e.g radonia :D

I missing the NPC's in Sultania...
especially the Loot Buyer.

in east synthia, near the ruins with bandits and wild warriors in it, if you go east you come to a little island with a dead fisherman on it. its a map bug there...

EDIT: at the house near the tp to stengia there if you look at the bed where the fisherman sleeps it says nobody is sleeping there.. minor bug lol.

EDIT 2: At the graveyard in east synthia there is a map bug near the water (at the south east shore)

EDIT 3: If you continue west after the gravyard, pass the mountain and continue after the shore, you find another map bug (not far from graveyard)

EDIT 4: A little west from the custom boat which is not working atm; there is a map bug near water shore... (in east synthia)

Last edited:
Not really a bug but there is no books in the libriary in sultania :eek: or they have veery popular books lol...
in a pyramid inside sultania there is a tp which leads nowhere (finally temple in sultania?)

EDIT: The pyramid in sultania with double stairs leading down to a teleporter with energyfields around it has two bugs, first you cannot walk the southwest corner of the pyramid and 2nd the tp inside is not working

EDIT: Invisible spell is still not working (and now you can apperently not buy it atm)

Edit: In sultania, at a oasis in the east the whole thing is bugged...

Last edited:
If you pass the bridge leaading to death swamp, when you jump down the stair, go 8 steps down, 3 steps left, then 2 more down, and cut the grass there, its nothing under it (black tile on mimimap) also the next jungle grass has nothing under it.

Back