• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bugs

It does do that. If you read my post again you would see that I said that the client doesn't blit all the effects. The creatures in the area where you don't see effect and where there should be effect are still damaged.

This would happen on CipSoft's servers aswell, so it's not a bug that we can solve.

No, it don't hit all monsters, try itself... maby not frigo but, exevo gran mas tera don't hit on all creatures... but it should...

It does hit all creatures in proper range, I've already checked.

It seems like you arent able to push dead bodies. Or atleast not cyclops.

Or maybe I am to impatient to wait? But I have waited more than 10 seconds ;)

We've already taken notice of that, Ecke. We will try to have it fixed soon. And NilssoN, that bug has been reported at least 2 times before you in this thread. We are aware of this, and the night that Soulie left he was supposed to implement the fix.

There is a mountain with Priestess and Demon Skeleton to the south of Synthia and there is a sign, something like "Mount IMC bla bla you sould bla bla"

Sorry if I posted something that already has been told previously int his thread. Dont feel like reading through all posts atm :p

And, I dont know if this has been said either, If you klick on the actuall map, (not the mini map), a couple of sqm's infront of you the character takes one step and then stops.

picture.php

The general is gone o_O

picture.php

And I found those were bugged, I did'nt see when I passed to the knight guild...
I hope I'm not blind o_O

Rings..

Its kinda hard to explain but you need 2 rings of diffrent types (I used energy as ring 1 and haste as ring 2)..

First put on ring 1 and use it until it got less minutes left then ring 2 does, now put ring 2 in your arrow slot and drag it ontop of ring 1. Ring 1 will disappear and ring 2 will get ring 1's time left.

Also, this may not be a bug but try to fix the ai, I know ways to trick monsters so you can stand still when they got an open path to you, and they'll just run around..

The NPC in Sultania is selling fluids not potions, so you cant buy strong and great ones, also the vial is other so if you have putted the Synthia one into hotkeys and buy mana fluids in Sultania You will die like me =D

map bug
pos= 16:07 Your current position is [X: 10872 | Y: 10372 | Z: 7].

Dwarf guards corpses are skeletons. So they drop no loot.

Note: I am doing the technomancer dwarven rebellion quest. That may have something to do with it.

Yes, when you're on the technomancer quest you cannot loot the dwarf guards.

I haven't found many bugs yet, but I did get an error when I tried to read a green book that was lying on the ground :eek:

Back