• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bugs

@ the discussion about the no-pvp-zones: They are needed. Without them there would be total chaos and flaming among players. Just consider the server as non-pvp in these areas:p

@ the discussion about the no-pvp-zones: They are needed. Without them there would be total chaos and flaming among players. Just consider the server as non-pvp in these areas:p

But all servers with'out' these NON-PVP areas have atleast 100+ online.. i can name aprox 10.. maybe 11.
Radonia had on, at its best: 40+ maybe, this should say somthing...!

Ya, but the 100+ player servers usually have a stolen map with no rpg feeling and 10000x exp rate. That's what lures the noobs, if I may express myself that way, to the servers..

picture.php

- sultania swimming place, the mountain in the water...

Just a little bug, the "you are not the owner" (of this monster) has no limit, if someone else got the loot you will never be able to loot it... its like 5 sec irl tibia?

Checking out yourserver and this aint much of a bug, but with such a beautiful map i figured id let you know you typo'd ;)

08:59 You see a sign
You read: Mt. IMS.
Beware!
In-experiance adventurers
sould head back!
Beware!

sould?

haha didnt even notice the typo on inexperience, but I have to say Radonia mapping and all the little scripts you guys put into it really makes it awesome. I saw the dwarf elevator and that one made my day, really original. :)

"14:50 You see a bow (Range:6, Hit%-1)."

Not sure if it's a bug. ;)

haha didnt even notice the typo on inexperience, but I have to say Radonia mapping and all the little scripts you guys put into it really makes it awesome. I saw the dwarf elevator and that one made my day, really original. :)

Haha, thanks BarJuice. ;) You should see our minigames we have in-game. Like: 4-in-a-row and mining cart game. ;)

2wfldvl.jpg

The portal doesn't work. :(
2e4di78.jpg

The spell Exana Mort doesn't heal. :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

You can go Down the stairs. But You cant get back up them. Im stuck.... With Behes.....
20:36 Your current position is [X: 10312 | Y: 10407 | Z: 15].

Thats the location

Note: Use /pos when you report a map bug. Makes it alot easier for mappers to fix map bugs.

Last edited:
East of the desert city (Sultania) The sign says 13:29 You see a sign
You read: Welcome to Rezamia!

Is it Sultania or Rezamia?

Can i be the official sign error guy? :)

You can go Down the stairs. But You cant get back up them. Im stuck.... With Behes.....
20:36 Your current position is [X: 10312 | Y: 10407 | Z: 15].

Thats the location

Note: Use /pos when you report a map bug. Makes it alot easier for mappers to fix map bugs.

im also stuck there now .. >.<

Exevo Gran Mas Tera/Frigo Dosent attack on hole screen, i Mean like
O O O X O O O
O O X X X O O
O X X X X X O
X X X X X X X
O X X X X X O
O O X X X O O
O O O X O O O

-------------

they attack like this:
O O O X O O O
O O X O X O O
O X O X O X O
X O X O X O X
O X O X O X O
O O X O X O O
O O O X O O O

i think its just the effects b/c that is what it looks like in my server too, i dont play here i hope i'm allowed to post

As soul4soul said, the client doesn't display all effects.

thats not what I mean, ofc its should be like its is...
but its should atking over hole ue... and it dosent do that

It does do that. If you read my post again you would see that I said that the client doesn't blit all the effects. The creatures in the area where you don't see effect and where there should be effect are still damaged.

This would happen on CipSoft's servers aswell, so it's not a bug that we can solve.

Back