• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bullying OTland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fera holy kina

Ubuntu 10.04
Reaction score
I was always the donator otland
He always found the forum very good
most of the time feel increasingly being excluded from the forum
and I think the reason and because I am a Brazilian always my post are deleted, no answers, or swears to take does not understand something, do not have a correct English,
aquei and more for everyone to help, if it were not so serious that the reason for the forum be open?

Otem posted my server and had a worning for not having written in English, okay redid the whole topic in English, once again received worning, by having the server name in the topic title because he could not by? if everyone who put it put the name of the server titolo did the math and spent more than 300 USD here and paying the premium actually paid and the last time because everyone knows he has several revs site with the free area of the premium that's what I did was nothing more than help the forum because of all this injustice Thurs myself out of it where nobody is not welcome.

This final warning was that I took

You have received a warning at OtLand

Dear fera holy kina,

You have received a warning at OtLand.

Reason:
-------
Foreign language

Please write in English on this forums, unless you're posting on the Native Chat Board which wasn't the case.

Now tell me why I took this warning if my post was entirely in English?

Not my fault for not having a phenomenal English because I am Brazilian and in all languages ​​are very difficult to talk
and give an example in the 2014 World Cup and who will suffer as foreign to our language and other countries more difficult to speak or even the Portuguese conssegue speak our language and right-side Portugual and Brazil.

Most had no falsehood in my post just because the source server and Ligua not english?

Uhm being a donator does not makes you inmune to punishments

Im confused.

I'm sure it has nothing to do with bullying or racism.

Offtopic:
If someone think they're better than him at communicating, think twice. If you are good, you will be able to communicate with people with a significant worse English than yourself.

Don't bring in racism or something into this if you want to be taken serious.

Offtopic:
If someone think they're better than him at communicating, think twice. If you are good, you will be able to communicate with people with a significant worse English than yourself.

Im confused because I don't understand what he's trying to say...
That Otland is bullying everyone? Or just him?
That racism is big here?
That his post was deleted for no reason?
Or that he is donator therefore should not recieve punishment?

Or all 4 things above?

I have always been a donator at otland and I've found the forum to be great.
Most of the time I've felt excluded from the community. My posts are being deleted. In threads I usually don't get any replies but when I do,
it's usually someone complaining on my English. I think this is because I'm brazilian.
* can be interpreted in many ways but I can't really come up with anything atm that fits in*

I posted a thread for my server in the advertising board and got a warning for not having it written in English.
I accepted the warning and wrote the thread in English this time. I received another warning after doing so for not having the server name in the thread title.
* Something about him paying premium at otland for a total of 300 USD? *
* Something about him being a good guy who has done nothing more than helping the forum*
* He leaves? the site with injustices and where not everyone is welcome *

I think he said something like that. How much sense it makes is another question.

Last edited:
It's hard to understand you, but with the help of Zisly, I don't see a problem now.

Did anyone actually try to help this guy?
Even mods are trolling....
gosh...

I do not want punishment for the privilege of being a donor
wrong but I think this system should help you not
stabbing a knife behind, for the mistakes, all I see threads that only have people swearing, or speaking evil, could change the routine because of the wicked, kind, and no enemy here.

Cykotitan an example always helps, never disrespect someone saw him

Now an example of bullying:

weź wyjdź

There is only 4 proper mods on OTLand if you ask me, the rest is just shit.

1. Chris
2. Samme
3. Znote
4. Xenios

As far as i've seen, he is doing a good job.

There is only 4 proper mods on OTLand if you ask me, the rest is just shit.

1. Chris
2. Samme
3. Znote
4. Xenios

Totally agree with you, Chris. Sad that Archez resigned, he would definitely fit that list!

I was the mod that gave him the warning he's complaining about, mods don't usually need to justify themselves, but in this situation I will because I want everything straighten out.

Here is a screenshot of the post as to which I gave him a warning:
http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/9991/unledwar.png

As pretty much everyone can see, the text is indeed in Portuguese and not in English as fera said it was

There is nothing unjustified for this

I understand the most of it, even though it's alot of portuguese.

I was the mod that gave him the warning he's complaining about, mods don't usually need to justify themselves, but in this situation I will because I want everything straighten out.

Here is a screenshot of the post as to which I gave him a warning:
http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/9991/unledwar.png

As pretty much everyone can see, the text is indeed in Portuguese and not in English as fera said it was

There is nothing unjustified for this

This is one of the reasons there are few mods on the "good moderators" list. The way of handling things.

Anyway, he said he got two warnings?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back