• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bullying OTland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fera holy kina

Ubuntu 10.04
Reaction score
I was always the donator otland
He always found the forum very good
most of the time feel increasingly being excluded from the forum
and I think the reason and because I am a Brazilian always my post are deleted, no answers, or swears to take does not understand something, do not have a correct English,
aquei and more for everyone to help, if it were not so serious that the reason for the forum be open?

Otem posted my server and had a worning for not having written in English, okay redid the whole topic in English, once again received worning, by having the server name in the topic title because he could not by? if everyone who put it put the name of the server titolo did the math and spent more than 300 USD here and paying the premium actually paid and the last time because everyone knows he has several revs site with the free area of the premium that's what I did was nothing more than help the forum because of all this injustice Thurs myself out of it where nobody is not welcome.

This final warning was that I took

You have received a warning at OtLand

Dear fera holy kina,

You have received a warning at OtLand.

Reason:
-------
Foreign language

Please write in English on this forums, unless you're posting on the Native Chat Board which wasn't the case.

Now tell me why I took this warning if my post was entirely in English?

Not my fault for not having a phenomenal English because I am Brazilian and in all languages ​​are very difficult to talk
and give an example in the 2014 World Cup and who will suffer as foreign to our language and other countries more difficult to speak or even the Portuguese conssegue speak our language and right-side Portugual and Brazil.

Thanks to this thread I did investigate further and it seems that for some reason the links for the old thread and the new thread got switched and I gave him an infraction he actually did not deserve.

The extra warning has been removed and I apologize for this incident. *puts on flame gear because I know I'm gonna get flammed for being a bad mod*

I have bumped his thread, again I apologize for this. (See, we can settle everything peacefully like civilized people we are, not need to start flamming)

EDIT: Added portuguese translation for the OP said:
Graças a este tópico eu investiguei mais e aparentemente os links foram trocados entre o tópico antigo e o tópico novo e eu dei-lhe um aviso que ele não merecia.

O aviso foi removido e eu peço desculpa por este incidente.

Já dei bump ao tópico dele, outra vez, peço desculpa por isto. (Podemos sempre resolver as coisas com calma como as pessoas civilizadas que somos. Não é preciso começar logo com flamming)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This topic isn't to discuss who is a good mod and who is a bad mod, this was a topic he made because he felt his warning was unjustified(which it was, happens sometimes, mods arent perfect) and he could easily settled this with me in private, but oh well..

So please refrain from talking about good/bad mods(other then me cause I'm already expecting it lol :))

Last edited:
You're not a bad mod. Once you become Global Mod, then the people can judge if you are "bad" or not.

You're not a bad mod. Once you become Global Mod, then the people can judge if you are "bad" or not.
People can't judge whether a moderator (should I treat writing it in shortcut as an offense ?) is good or bad. They don't know much about the work, you should know that.
In fact, moderator is perceived as "good" one until he gives someone a warning/infraction/banishment. Then he is automatically bad one. Luckily, we have administrators who judge us (oh, you forgot about them on the list, they are moderators too !).

People can't judge whether a moderator (should I treat writing it in shortcut as an offense ?) is good or bad. They don't know much about the work, you should know that.
In fact, moderator is perceived as "good" one until he gives someone a warning/infraction/banishment. Then he is automatically bad one. Luckily, we have administrators who judge us (oh, you forgot about them on the list, they are moderators too !).

A moderators work is to keep forum discussions stable and calm (and so on).

Admins "hire" moderators to do the work for them. Although they have to keep the forum up and running stable.
So no, I don't see the admins as moderators. Even though they have more "power" than the moderators.

And I don't say every moderator turns into a bad moderator as soon as he/she gave an infraction/warning to somebody, never said that.
An active and kind moderator is a good moderator. The others in my eyes are just "Hey look at me I have a green/orange name and you don't!"

Wish some of the old moderators would come back. Moderators like Empty, ZoOorO, etc...

Admins "hire" moderators to do the work for them. Although they have to keep the forum up and running stable.
So no, I don't see the admins as moderators. Even though they have more "power" than the moderators.
Admins moderate -> they are moderators too.

And I don't say every moderator turns into a bad moderator as soon as he/she gave an infraction/warning to somebody, never said that.
I said that most of people think that way, not you partcularly.
An active and kind moderator is a good moderator. The others in my eyes are just "Hey look at me I have a green/orange name and you don't!"
I got purple name. That is completely different, isn't it ? :D
// Who does that what you said ? You may file a complaint. If you don't have any arguments, then I can't think of any examples.

Wish some of the old moderators would come back. Moderators like Empty, ZoOorO, etc...
You need to start loving us the same...

You need to start loving us the same...

I certainly won't, lol.

And purple name, wtf is that? Not even necessary on the forum >_<

But w/e, you got your opinions, I got mine. Nothing we can do to change it.

Just close the thread the problem is fixed.

and Scarlet its okay :p <and none is perfect (a)>

I certainly won't, lol.

hei, kompis. lilla er fint ><

and wtf you think it is? its just a green name with extra (admin) rights, like for me for projects or the don-master for cms. so i dont agree, it is necessary if you know destination of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I certainly won't, lol.

hei, kompis. lilla er fint ><

and wtf you think it is? its just a green name with extra (admin) rights, like for me for projects or the don-nub for cms. so i dont agree, it is necessary if you know destination of it.

There is only 4 proper mods on OTLand if you ask me, the rest is just shit.

1. Chris
2. Samme
3. Znote
4. Xenios
All the mods that have never warned or infracted you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back