• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion Bump Protection

Rodo

Solutions
Reaction score
2qsnjpd.jpg

The image talk by itself :peace:

More info:
Prevent Bump on Forum Threads Before X Time - vBulletin.org Forum

Last edited:
Not signed, what if the threadstarter wants to keep his thread updated with new information more than once per days and the posters wants to come with suggestions and such more than once per day?

Wait till next day then if u wanna post updates :) And the posters can still come with suggestions wich u can answer on ^^

Idiotic, really is. So what if I'm discussing something in a thread and it gives me "You'll have to wait 20 more days".

It's idiotic, truly. In what way does it hurt you that some poor newbie in help "bumps" his thread? Not a bit.

Not signed, what if the threadstarter wants to keep his thread updated with new information more than once per days and the posters wants to come with suggestions and such more than once per day?

Then he just have to use the edit button?
And then time it all well ;D no jk XD

I DONT sign.

exique said:
Idiotic, really is. So what if I'm discussing something in a thread and it gives me "You'll have to wait 20 more days".

omg people, it can be used for 1 day, not 20, the screenshot is only an example... -_-

Back