• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

BumpTop 3D Desktop.

VenoXx

Reaction score
Earlier this day I was reading somekind of PC magazine in my class because I was bored. And when I was about to put it away I found this!

It's a 3D desktop. It's pretty hard to explain so I'm just gonna let you watch this video which pretty much explains everything;)

YouTube - BumpTop 1.0 - 3D Desktop Zen

You can download it free at
BumpTop 3D desktop enhancement: Organize, customize, be productive

Since my desktop is always a mess this works for me:)
You should really give it a try.

Kisses.

If I've helped you out feel free to rep++!

Woah thats sexy.

Are you tired of the customer neglect of TibiaBotNG? Do you think LoW needs to add more updates? Are you tired of using a crappy bot because its a cheap alternative to Elf? Well, dont be tired anymore! Check out my blog!

Last edited:
I can only imagine what it took to program that, lmao

Are you tired of the customer neglect of TibiaBotNG? Do you think LoW needs to add more updates? Are you tired of using a crappy bot because its a cheap alternative to Elf? Well, dont be tired anymore! Check out my blog!

Last edited:
It does only take 1% or less from my CPU :p
Works like a charm, thank you!

@up

At first it did take a lot op my CPU but I figured there was something wrong 'cause my computer is brand-new. So I decided to re-install it and afterwards it worked pefectly fine:)

It crashes a hell of alot apparently, so I won't be using it. Though, its a nice feature if your really messy. ;)

Back