• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

BumpTop 3D Desktop.

smells to gay

Why would we rep u for showing us a video? Kinda beggar

@Topic. It's some weird wanna-be MAC desktop. Also i like the design and i've tried it for 1 week. Works properly, doesn't slow down and it's kinda usefull sometimes. Give it a try :D

I am gay so what? o_O
No ofc. I aint ;o
Just felt like writing that, lol.

i got 2gb ram, works fine, also if you have free version and you want more sticky notes, just copy the StickyNote text file and past another one, real simple. Its easy todo if you have dual monitors.

i got 2gb ram
1gb graphics card
Nvidia GEFORCE 6200 LE
and cpu intel pentuim r 3.40 ghz

This program is so epic... It really really cleaned up my desktop in a split second! And it designed it myself a little sexy sexy :> Screenshot V

desktopje.png

It doesn't give any internet explorer popups? :S I use Firefox as default web brwoser.. everything works fine.. and @Zkum, Jag har betalat 200 svenska kronor för den :)

It doesn't give any internet explorer popups? :S I use Firefox as default web brwoser.. everything works fine.. and @Zkum, Jag har betalat 200 svenska kronor för den :)

ljug inte det är cracked =( hahaa ;p

Wtf, the I-explorer popups started when I installed BumpTop and the Popups only occour @ 01:19-01:20 am swetime for me. =s Something timed. Tried uninstalling the BumpTop and they continued but now with a Windowsmessage that I dun have the driver/program to read the popup extension =s Something about "Mime" :s

Back