• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

But gajs why she is not afk ?

@Xaborando

8x1 and you guys still couldnt kill her

fatima got better pvp than all turban hamas gang
Nr 1. a lvl 500 ED gets black hp by 3 People .
and it was 3 vs 8 they were 8 people ina party we just rushed to trolll them and we just realized how bad fatima is nr 2 . wasnt you retired? how are you supposed to know anything whats going on nr 3. she was panicing for her life and you slowly stop make useless threads you son of a portguese slut

EDIT:
And I also saw how scared they are of us - Keeping exiva on Xabor Satanovic for the whole time they are exping in inq? HUAUHAHUAUHAHUAUHA cant belief dis pupil veri bed pivipi

Omg... Trevor u are hunted on lunar and shadow by Turban gang, so stop cry "ONLY BOT AKFS" "WHY SHE NOT AFK UEHUEHE " etc.

Nr 1. a lvl 500 ED gets black hp by 3 People .
and it was 3 vs 8 they were 8 people ina party we just rushed to trolll them and we just realized how bad fatima is nr 2 . wasnt you retired? how are you supposed to know anything whats going on nr 3. she was panicing for her life and you slowly stop make useless threads you son of a portguese slut

EDIT:
And I also saw how scared they are of us - Keeping exiva on Xabor Satanovic for the whole time they are exping in inq? HUAUHAHUAUHAHUAUHA cant belief dis pupil veri bed pivipi

cant accept the truth ugly arab? well sad thing
u always find excuses either "you can only count 1,2,3 and ue" or " you can only count sd jajaja" as u rated our pvp at mines
the truth is u cant do anything without bot cuz u got 2 left hands ;((((((((((((((((((((((((((
xabor magebotovic ? znam and his masa who pking on hive? also znam

pls dont respond to this ;]

well, too many words to describe the following cenario

- turban gang tried to kill someoen for the first time not afk and they fail, and we all know that pvp and fatima are not good friends

cya

cant accept the truth ugly arab? well sad thing
u always find excuses either "you can only count 1,2,3 and ue" or " you can only count sd jajaja" as u rated our pvp at mines
the truth is u cant do anything without bot cuz u got 2 left hands ;((((((((((((((((((((((((((
xabor magebotovic ? znam and his masa who pking on hive? also znam

pls dont respond to this ;]
You don't know anything about me stop quot its anoying , while you are your self a piece of shit no name detected cucucuc :*

there is no pvp on shadowcores sry sad but true

i think the best pvp players are in servers like shadowcores where magebot is allowed .
they can heal fucking fast, they can make amazing combos, they can push and anti push, they can heal paralyze...etc

play warloria or any other ot 7.6- and you will see how different things are..people are missing sd´s, a trap to be made takes several minutes or even hours...no hotkeys, very primitive bots when you can find one...

this turban gang kids from hamas started to play on 9.6 and they always used magebot so everytime they fail to kill somebody is a shame

well, too many words to describe the following cenario

- turban gang tried to kill someoen for the first time not afk and they fail, and we all know that pvp and fatima are not good friends

cya
So you never failed?^^
why you are speaking or acting like a rly PRO gamer lol

Xabor, describing himself when he says i said i am a pro

you guys should focus on afk botters as targets
Maybe you should focus at growing up hmm?
you're just showing up how retarded you are lol xD
just shut up and don't quot me anymore and i don't quot you
easy as simple bye

Maybe you should focus at growing up hmm?
you're just showing up how retarded you are lol xD
just shut up and don't quot me anymore and i don't quot you
easy as simple bye

well, i will quote you everytime i want if you dont like remember to not quote a person 999x first .
focus on full afk botters as targets not manual players, even fatima scaped from the kebab makers

well, i will quote you everytime i want if you dont like remember to not quote a person 999x first .
focus on full afk botters as targets not manual players, even fatima scaped from the kebab makers
but you didn't escape in lunar when you was trying to run depot out of cape my friend hueuheuhe? suck my cock

cf8b81b34cfe41786ddb7469ae244353bff373e37fce4dcec18e8ea708efd779.jpg

but you didn't escape in lunar when you was trying to run depot out of cape my friend hueuheuhe? suck my cock

lying . When you guys killed me magykern tim aka skinny aids kid made a video about it .
and i was afk killinng a serpent spawn, not running to dp

xabor needs to lie to pretend he is good

Back