• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

But gajs why she is not afk ?

You have just got an achievement: "Dying faster than Salar".
2sds in 350? comeon bro.. RETARD ALERTRETARD ALERTRETARD ALERTRETARD ALERTRETARD ALERTRETARD ALERTRETARD ALERT :)

Btw congrats to @PoopySal you're now official better than this retardiero kurwo.

Trevor with his likeasslicker nomzy? nieznam

Some people say that those who write using caps locks are retarded...

Who are you btw?
Since you joined today you're someone that is afraid to reveal your real identity because you're a chaaaaaaaarlover :(

I dont reply to randoms normally you're lucky m8 afk.

are you going to kill me while i bot afk and make a video about it ?

Because judging another dudes picture isn't gay right? What the fuck are you expecting from me? To look cute for you? Get the fuck out of here you unintelligent fuck.

not rly , dont be mad, i just think you look gay ebcause you use your hair like a girl and because you make emoticons with your face while taking the picture

if that makes me gay ( think that you are weird) than i am gay ebcause i iwll never look ta someone like you and think somehting different

not rly , dont be mad, i just think you look gay ebcause you use your hair like a girl and because you make emoticons with your face while taking the picture

if that makes me gay ( think that you are weird) than i am gay ebcause i iwll never look ta someone like you and think somehting different
And you're the man, you're the mature and you're the guy who has a life and going out on sundays.
Oh wait no.. you dont got shit of that you're just a little prick trying to put others down, you're even that shy so you gotta hide your identity.

bro bruce lee is a legend you are using the wrong avatar...everybody knwos this kids are kids but they will support eachother all the time so keep in mind that when you are using bruce lee avatar you must ignore kids

Omg... Trevor u are hunted on lunar and shadow by Turban gang, so stop cry "ONLY BOT AKFS" "WHY SHE NOT AFK UEHUEHE " etc.

you must be drinkin too much vodka starving polack

the turban gang aka hamas of shadowcores is selling kebabs in rl and killing afk botters

Back