• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Buying a nice house

Lilje

crazY
Reaction score
As the topic says, I'm buying a big and nice house. I can pay good if the house is good. :)

Sincerly,
Yuperdo.

What about this one?

cfiles36343.jpg

Last edited:
man Splody Do are a noob ?

my post was to sweat the guy wanting to buy house in OT

LOL !

Splody
I did joke that I fuck!

เก๋าเจ้งจากนรก!

solled? since when backstabber
if you are talking about the pic it was a 200 mage and 160 ek so its not 120 and its not solled

All just fuck off, I do not give a shit about your fucking tibia lifes. This thread is not to talk and flame eachother.

The weirdest thing about your post is... "I do not give a shit about your fucking tibia lives" when nobody was actually referring to you in any way. So I'm assuming that you let the world spin around you and you only. It's a bit humorous how you express your problems through this forum (Just set your eyes on your avatar, it speaks for itself."

The weirdest thing about your post is... "I do not give a shit about your fucking tibia lives" when nobody was actually referring to you in any way. So I'm assuming that you let the world spin around you and you only. It's a bit humorous how you express your problems through this forum (Just set your eyes on your avatar, it speaks for itself."

Lol, thats not me ffs. I flame master canavi's ridicalous pictures because he is a chineseretard with gangstah atitude

Back