• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Buying Houses using ZNOTE AAC or MyAAC

mxm

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

So I was playing around with setting my own server to play Tibia solo and when I figure out modifications and lua based scripts I will probably try to set a 2 people server to play around with my brother. But before I do so I wanted to make sure that everything works.

So universal server Z + canary + client 12.91 are basically the core elements I am using for all attempts

I have tried using Znote AAC and it is epic but after I tried adding APCu something completely broken down and I couldn't connect to localhost to open 127.0.0.1 page (which was possible before trying to install this extension) so I have put it on the backburner as no matter what I did to config.php I couldn't make 127.0.0.1 work again.
So (before I broke it) character creation worked, login in and out worked, but houses couldn't be loaded...

So I have switched to another great app, MyACC, similar but doesn't allow town choice (as default) in character creation on the page but other than that it seems awesome. I only have one problem.

How can I make it so that houses can be seen and bought on webpage in MyAAC?

(no matter what option is chosen nothing changes)
Screenshot_2.png

Hello everyone,

So I was playing around with setting my own server to play Tibia solo and when I figure out modifications and lua based scripts I will probably try to set a 2 people server to play around with my brother. But before I do so I wanted to make sure that everything works.

So universal server Z + canary + client 12.91 are basically the core elements I am using for all attempts

I have tried using Znote AAC and it is epic but after I tried adding APCu something completely broken down and I couldn't connect to localhost to open 127.0.0.1 page (which was possible before trying to install this extension) so I have put it on the backburner as no matter what I did to config.php I couldn't make 127.0.0.1 work again.
So (before I broke it) character creation worked, login in and out worked, but houses couldn't be loaded...

So I have switched to another great app, MyACC, similar but doesn't allow town choice (as default) in character creation on the page but other than that it seems awesome. I only have one problem.

How can I make it so that houses can be seen and bought on webpage in MyAAC?
(no matter what option is chosen nothing changes)
View attachment 74912
It's not worth such a change just for you and your brother to play the server, a change like that has many changes in the "source" of the game.

It's not worth such a change just for you and your brother to play the server, a change like that has many changes in the "source" of the game.
I'm terribly sorry but after reading Your response three times I still have no clue what You meant. Did You mean:
A) it's not possible on localhost 127.0.0.1 type of server?
B)it cannot simply be edited so to load the list and respond to input?
C)it would require game engine to be edited?
D) something entirely different

Last edited:
I'm terribly sorry but after reading Your response three times I still have no clue what You meant. Did You mean:
A) it's not possible on localhost 127.0.0.1 type of server?
B)it cannot simply be edited so to load the list and respond to input
I referred to buying houses, it is easier to use the !buyhouse command instead of modifying the files to buy houses through the site. I'm sorry if I expressed myself badly

doesn't 12.x client have built in client system to buy houses? or canary doesn't have it implemented?

but yeah, !buyhouse is your best option, why not just use it

Back