• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Buying Real Tibia Npcs

Gangsta-jr

You are an elite knight
Senator
Reaction score
As the title says, Im buying real Tibia Npcs since there is noone who released them for free yet.
Ive got 192 real npcs already but unfortunately that are not all.
So if you got almost every NPC like real (behaviour,looktype,script) im ready to buy them.
At least 300+ ...

Leave a message , whether here ir as a pm , it doesnt really matter.
Im not going to offer. You message me with the information and the price and we'll handle out a deal.

Yours sincerly,

Gangsta-jr

Thats we seek for done npcs.
You are doin a great job, but honestly, its going to take a lot for you to finish them, thats the problem ;<

dont sell him any Npcs, he isnt trustable person , you wont get anything for it :(

dont sell him any Npcs, he isnt trustable person , you wont get anything for it :(

Ah stupid flamer muhaha...hes more trustable than you...
Stupid PL who's biggest thiefer ever...muhahahha
I say only..owntibia...made in Poland from PL tibia players who cant level by him self :O haha noob :(

(Sasir ,Proland) please stop be like a little boy.
You hacked the character that he bought from you please get a life and stop write stupid things.

Gangsta-jr will pay for the npc's he will buy, everyone that reading this dont lissen to Proland.

Just stfu proland...

do your own bussiness ffs... you always going to other threads and dont buy and so just stfu... if he want to buy he want to...!!!!!

I have an map with 137MB, and have to much npcs, i think is all!!! if you like to buy offer ;D have about 330 npc's

I count have 326 NPC's do you like to buy that? :p

But is an exemple: npcs is real, if you are in carlin like to go ankrahmun, wanna go venore, later ankrahmun, know rl boat system? :p This is the system! :p have 326 NPC's with all {addons boat, runes, backpack, AOL {Only eremo selling aol}, enigmas npcs, ava tar, ALL NPC's I think!}

Buying global map for real cash!!!

Buying global map 120MB+ for 150£
I will pay first, But I want see it by a screens~, and I like to you have an nice reputation, so msg me in this forum!

Back