• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Buying Real Tibia Npcs

I know that Vanderlay/Richey has them, I would like to fix them but they are not free so... Ask them they maybe sell them.. I dno but...

Don't trust Rappine he's the same Jora157
I bought 1 server from him
that one he was selling
I paid 42 british pounds
and he dont gave me the server and also didnt give me the money back
he just say thats he has very bad internet connection.. and just put msn off
but don't trust him
and don't play Empire server
he gonna stole ur money as well ;p
if u dont believe me.. add me in msn [email protected]
and I will show u our msn chatting registry and my paypal account that one I paid him...
Be Careful with this guy!

Don't trust Rappine he's the same Jora157
I bought 1 server from him
that one he was selling
I paid 42 british pounds
and he dont gave me the server and also didnt give me the money back
he just say thats he has very bad internet connection.. and just put msn off
but don't trust him
and don't play Empire server
he gonna stole ur money as well ;p
if u dont believe me.. add me in msn [email protected]
and I will show u our msn chatting registry and my paypal account that one I paid him...
Be Careful with this guy!

lol dude you were writen this on a other thread the same lOL
not i dont trust you :p

I've got a file with all the real tibia NPCs from 7.7 (in their original format).

npcs149.jpg

Here is an example:

Code:
# GIMUD - Graphical Interface Multi User Dungeon
# cipfried.npc: Datenbank fuer den Moench Cipfried

Name = "Cipfried"
Sex = male
Race = 1
Outfit = (57,0-0-0-0)
Home = [32097,32217,7]
Radius = 1
GoStrength = 10

Behaviour = {
ADDRESS,"hello$",!      -> "Hello, %N! Feel free to ask me for help."
ADDRESS,"hi$",!         -> *
ADDRESS,!               -> Idle
BUSY,"hello$",!         -> "Please wait, %N. I already talk to someone!", Queue
BUSY,"hi$",!            -> *
BUSY,"heal$",Burning>0 -> "You are burning, %N. I will help you.", Burning(0,0), EffectOpp(15)
BUSY,"heal$",Poison>0  -> "You are poisoned, %N. I will help you.", Poison(0,0), EffectOpp(14)
BUSY,"heal$",HP<65     -> "You are looking really bad, %N. Let me heal your wounds.", HP=65, EffectOpp(13)
BUSY,"heal$"           -> "You aren't looking really bad, %N. Sorry, I can't help you."
BUSY,!                  -> NOP
VANISH,!                -> "Well, bye then."

"bye"            -> "Farewell, %N!", Idle
"farewell"       -> *
"job"            -> "I am just a humble monk. Ask me if you need help or healing."
"name"           -> "My name is Cipfried."
"monk"           -> "I sacrifice my life to serve the good gods of Tibia."
"tibia"          -> "That's where we are. The world of Tibia."
"rookgaard"      -> "The gods have chosen this isle as the point of arrival for the newborn souls."
"god"            -> "They created Tibia and all life on it. Visit our library and learn about them."
"life"           -> "The gods decorated Tibia with various forms of life. Plants, the citizens, and even the monsters."
"plant"          -> "Just walk around. You will see grass, trees, and bushes."
"citizen"        -> "Only few people live here. Walk around and talk to them."
"obi"            -> "He is a local shop owner."
"al","dee"       -> *
"seymour"        -> "Seymour is a loyal follower of the king and responsibe for the academy."
"academy"        -> "You should visit Seymour in the academy and ask him about a mission."
"willie"         -> "He is a fine farmer. The farm is located to the left of the temple."
"monster"        -> "They are a constant threat. Learn to fight by hunting rabbits, deers and sheeps. Then try to fight rats, bugs and perhaps spiders."
"help"           -> "First you should try to get some gold and buy better equipment."
"hint"           -> *
"quest"          -> *
"task"           -> *
"what","do"      -> *
"gold"           -> "You have to slay monsters and take their gold. Or sell food at Willie's farm."
"money"          -> "If you need money, you have to slay monsters and take their gold. Look for spiders and rats."
"rat"            -> "In the north of this temple you find a sewer grate. Use it to enter the sewers if you feel prepared. Don't forget a torch; you'll need it."
"sewer"          -> *
"equipment"      -> "First you need some armor and perhaps a better weapon or a shield. A real adventurer needs a rope, a shovel, and a fishing pole, too."
"fight"          -> "Take a weapon in your hand, activate your combat mode, and select a target. After a fight you should eat something to heal your wounds."
"slay"           -> *
"eat"            -> "If you want to heal your wounds you should eat something. Willie sells excellent meals. But if you are very weak, come to me and ask me to heal you."
"food"           -> *
"heal$",Burning>0 -> "You are burning. I will help you.", Burning(0,0), EffectOpp(15)
"heal$",Poison>0  -> "You are poisoned. I will help you.", Poison(0,0), EffectOpp(14)
"heal$",HP<65     -> "You are looking really bad. Let me heal your wounds.", HP=65, EffectOpp(13)
"heal$"           -> "You aren't looking really bad. Sorry, I can't help you."
"time"           -> "Now, it is %T, my child."
}

Maybe I'll just release the whole file in the near future, because im too lazy to convert them to the OT format.

Here is an example:

Code:
# GIMUD - Graphical Interface Multi User Dungeon
# cipfried.npc: Datenbank fuer den Moench Cipfried

Name = "Cipfried"
Sex = male
Race = 1
Outfit = (57,0-0-0-0)
Home = [32097,32217,7]
Radius = 1
GoStrength = 10

Behaviour = {
ADDRESS,"hello$",!      -> "Hello, %N! Feel free to ask me for help."
ADDRESS,"hi$",!         -> *
ADDRESS,!               -> Idle
BUSY,"hello$",!         -> "Please wait, %N. I already talk to someone!", Queue
BUSY,"hi$",!            -> *
BUSY,"heal$",Burning>0 -> "You are burning, %N. I will help you.", Burning(0,0), EffectOpp(15)
BUSY,"heal$",Poison>0  -> "You are poisoned, %N. I will help you.", Poison(0,0), EffectOpp(14)
BUSY,"heal$",HP<65     -> "You are looking really bad, %N. Let me heal your wounds.", HP=65, EffectOpp(13)
BUSY,"heal$"           -> "You aren't looking really bad, %N. Sorry, I can't help you."
BUSY,!                  -> NOP
VANISH,!                -> "Well, bye then."

"bye"            -> "Farewell, %N!", Idle
"farewell"       -> *
"job"            -> "I am just a humble monk. Ask me if you need help or healing."
"name"           -> "My name is Cipfried."
"monk"           -> "I sacrifice my life to serve the good gods of Tibia."
"tibia"          -> "That's where we are. The world of Tibia."
"rookgaard"      -> "The gods have chosen this isle as the point of arrival for the newborn souls."
"god"            -> "They created Tibia and all life on it. Visit our library and learn about them."
"life"           -> "The gods decorated Tibia with various forms of life. Plants, the citizens, and even the monsters."
"plant"          -> "Just walk around. You will see grass, trees, and bushes."
"citizen"        -> "Only few people live here. Walk around and talk to them."
"obi"            -> "He is a local shop owner."
"al","dee"       -> *
"seymour"        -> "Seymour is a loyal follower of the king and responsibe for the academy."
"academy"        -> "You should visit Seymour in the academy and ask him about a mission."
"willie"         -> "He is a fine farmer. The farm is located to the left of the temple."
"monster"        -> "They are a constant threat. Learn to fight by hunting rabbits, deers and sheeps. Then try to fight rats, bugs and perhaps spiders."
"help"           -> "First you should try to get some gold and buy better equipment."
"hint"           -> *
"quest"          -> *
"task"           -> *
"what","do"      -> *
"gold"           -> "You have to slay monsters and take their gold. Or sell food at Willie's farm."
"money"          -> "If you need money, you have to slay monsters and take their gold. Look for spiders and rats."
"rat"            -> "In the north of this temple you find a sewer grate. Use it to enter the sewers if you feel prepared. Don't forget a torch; you'll need it."
"sewer"          -> *
"equipment"      -> "First you need some armor and perhaps a better weapon or a shield. A real adventurer needs a rope, a shovel, and a fishing pole, too."
"fight"          -> "Take a weapon in your hand, activate your combat mode, and select a target. After a fight you should eat something to heal your wounds."
"slay"           -> *
"eat"            -> "If you want to heal your wounds you should eat something. Willie sells excellent meals. But if you are very weak, come to me and ask me to heal you."
"food"           -> *
"heal$",Burning>0 -> "You are burning. I will help you.", Burning(0,0), EffectOpp(15)
"heal$",Poison>0  -> "You are poisoned. I will help you.", Poison(0,0), EffectOpp(14)
"heal$",HP<65     -> "You are looking really bad. Let me heal your wounds.", HP=65, EffectOpp(13)
"heal$"           -> "You aren't looking really bad. Sorry, I can't help you."
"time"           -> "Now, it is %T, my child."
}

Maybe I'll just release the whole file in the near future, because im too lazy to convert them to the OT format.

may i know where u got them from

Back