• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bye Bye Profit?

Calar

Trusted Member
Reaction score
  • It is not possible any longer to use dice on depot lockers and the counter between the lockers.

Let's just wait for Mark's actions, maybe we'll need to wait for this like 5-6months.

I also like this update, even tho I've made 300kk in 5-6 days. I hope it will be implanted to shadowcores/lunarforce very soon.

I just want to know where you saw this @Calar. Im looking for F.A.Q and Rules of shadowcores and i cant see it anywhere.
Greetings.

For your information, they are doing updates like on RL Tibia just one-two weeks later and I'm pretty sure this is the best solution for getting rid of the dicers so I'm 20000% sure that this update will be on ShadowCores/LunarForce aswell :)

For your information, they are doing updates like on RL Tibia just one-two weeks later and I'm pretty sure this is the best solution for getting rid of the dicers so I'm 20000% sure that this update will be on ShadowCores/LunarForce aswell :)
Tell me my dear, where is Roshamuul then?

Tell me my dear, where is Roshamuul then?
Next big update it will be there. Have you seen Wrath of the Emperor quest very quickly? This BIG UPDATES take time to get the source to it etc. but THIS SMALL UPDATES like blocking the dice on depot etc. are easy to get for them and I'm talking about the small updates now :) Cry 'cause you will be not able to play dice anymore ahhahaaaaaaa

Back