• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bye Bye Profit?

Im dont dicying, I just started playing here 2 years ago and I know what and how long they doing. 3 months ago Roshamuul was added to Rl Tibia, so dont expect updates in next ~1-2 months. They refresh item shop, it was small update, so why they dont delete dicers on this update too? Im 100% sure, they are know about dice problems but they waiting for big 'revolution', adding Roshamuul, deleting dice, maybe mass ban for afk botters and mc users (finally, omg). Me, you and everyone else can only guess it. maybe they are bored of shadowcores and keepin' focus on lunar. No one knows what they can do, just dont expect nothing, its the best way to choose.

Have a nice day, Jimmsy.

It is possible to gain so much money while dicing on good scripts but many were already complaining about the dicers for example that there is no free spot in Yalahar Depot and since they maybe didn't know what to do with them, they maybe implement this script also and I hope for it. We can't expect that Roshamuul will be added in 2 days, Wrath of the Emperor wasn't also implemented in seconds, we waited long for it but the small updates are implemented as fast as they can, you can see there are 3-4+ updates every month on ShadowCores

But... Gambling is a part of the game :'( One of the few things that actually is still fun on this server, since warmodes is crowded by noobchars etcetc

Well, its fun but too many ppl got scripts now, and depots are full of botters, so either they start to ban everyone that is using bot either afk or not afk or just implement this change.

Roshamuul will probably be introduxed with a major update so it may take some time while thia anti-dice feature is just a minir so I would not be supprised to see this in just a week or 2
Roshamuul wont be implented for weeks, because its not even done/fully explored on real tibia yet, what are they gonna do? Introduce a new area full of bugs? ggwp

You were a honorable arguementer unfortunately this was a battle you could not win GGWP

Better luck nexzt time

Its simple to dice again, arleady saw couple of players dicing. They are rolling the dice in their own bp XD

Well atleast they wont take our depo lockers now and if they do so they will probably get banned/deleted

Back