• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bye Stian :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was working on 0.4 only for you, he had even forked it as some special version for you called ptfs if I recall correctly. He said that there was no reason to work on it because you were on vacation (source: Stian says: Thats why TFS 0.2 is going down F). It's not really a loss to OtLand if he can't handle that it's illegal (not only on OtLand, there are copyright laws!) to sell something that is copyrighted by someone else without their permission (maptracking isn't creating your own map, it's stealing someones map).

#
Stian says:
#
then why ask?
#
Fallen says:
#
wut
#
Do U have a Funy Joke To Tel Me ? .

ehehehehe
fallen make funny xD

:eek: Sexy boi is gone? See you on Vapus!

Stian says:
Barker took vecation, and if I don't dev it for the ultimate real map project then there is no other reason to dev it

fake stian is fake
/nick stian
make fake impersonation
profit?

Talaturen: your log link doesn't work

Talaturen

if is illegal to sell real maps and files with copyright, why the hell is allowed to post datapacks/maps to download? i don't understand what difference?

It is not illegal to post it because the files are not hosted on OtLand's servers, so if CipSoft would request the files to be deleted there is nothing we can do about it, it's just links to the material (just like The Pirate Bay, there aren't any copyrighted movies on their servers). Even if we delete the threads linking to it, the material will still be there.

When someone on OtLand is advertising that he/she is selling CipSoft's map, we can stop that. This is going too much off topic, so if you want to discuss this further we can do so in private messages.

Oh come on Tala, 3 more posts and you are at 4000.

So there won't be any 0.4 version? :S

Dang.. seriously otland and tfs community will go down, i think.

Good by stain you really were a good mod and i think also a good coder/programmer for tfs, Good luck on anything you will do.

0.4 buy buy buy :D

Wow... you'll all have an incredibly pessimistic attitude.

Tala has been making commits to TFS's trunk lately, and I'm sure there are other competent coders out there who may join in development.

Kinda low of him to release 0.4 on his forums.. xd

For real. People, why are you sad over a person that leaves a forum.. Look at this..

Good Things For Stian -
1. More Time For Family.
2. Having A Life.
3. Try Something New.

----If VAPus Goes Down -
New OT List Goes Down, Not Very Much Used.
Shop Closes *Making Scammers Not Happy*
Gives Other People A Chance To Try The Idea
Takes Loads Of Pressure Off Stian
Kicks Down The Fact That People Want Money For Everything

I could continue these factors for much more things, all as, people why are you sad just because a person you've never even met in real life leaves OTLand? It's not really a loss for you, it's a gain, and a gain for him.

My Point.

For real. People, why are you sad over a person that leaves a forum.. Look at this..

Good Things For Stian -
1. More Time For Family.
2. Having A Life.
3. Try Something New.

----If VAPus Goes Down -
New OT List Goes Down, Not Very Much Used.
Shop Closes *Making Scammers Not Happy*
Gives Other People A Chance To Try The Idea
Takes Loads Of Pressure Off Stian
Kicks Down The Fact That People Want Money For Everything

I could continue these factors for much more things, all as, people why are you sad just because a person you've never even met in real life leaves OTLand? It's not really a loss for you, it's a gain, and a gain for him.

My Point.

+1 thats true

So there won't be any 0.4 version? :S

Dang.. seriously otland and tfs community will go down, i think.

Good by stain you really were a good mod and i think also a good coder/programmer for tfs, Good luck on anything you will do.

0.4 buy buy buy :D

It's still coming, we just don't want to release it with bugs. Stian was not a good moderator, he barely knew the rules and deleted a lot of threads without even knowing that we allowed the content. He was inactive on the development part too because he only worked for Barker. We'll do fine without him, OtLand is not going down, it's actually the other way around, competition gives motivation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back