• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bye Stian :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see these things happen on every community ive been in.

I've always been against stian and just waited for this moment I could say "told you so", however it is not a happy moment so I wont.

With stian out of the picture, who was trying to 'conquer' the ot world making it a business for him. I highly suggest anyone associated hosting at him to withdraw your files as soon as you can before he takes advantage of them (as he probably already have though).

He never brought anything to the community but lies and scams.

Anyways, I won't miss him, and to the people who will - you were only his peasants.

I see these things happen on every community ive been in.

I've always been against stian and just waited for this moment I could say "told you so", however it is not a happy moment so I wont.

With stian out of the picture, who was trying to 'conquer' the ot world making it a business for him. I highly suggest anyone associated hosting at him to withdraw your files as soon as you can before he takes advantage of them (as he probably already have though).

He never brought anything to the community but lies and scams.

Anyways, I won't miss him, and to the people who will - you were only his peasants.

You don't have any proof of him scamming the owners of the ots hes hosting.
And he hosted "my" server Wofb just fine, and he even helped me with the server.
I guess any other company wouldn't have done that.
I'm not against him, he have always been a good friend to me.

Haters gonna hate.

So where did you get the info about stian stealing things from the shop?

It was a known scammer place, everyone knows it.

I won't even reply to you anymore since you're only trying to defend someone who is already gone.
There is no honor left, sir.

It was a known scammer place, everyone knows it.

I won't even reply to you anymore since you're only trying to defend someone who is already gone.
There is no honor left, sir.

Dont write anything if you dont have any proof that you are right.
And you think he's gone because he's banned on otland?

People, before you post anything, think twice before committing a rule violation (see rule page), because these will be not tolerated.

Last edited:

Before you post anything, think twice before committing a rule violation (see rule page), because these will be not tolerated.

Wait a sec, who do you mean now? Stian? Or the posters in this thread :p

It's a warning in general for any people that are trying to missbehave. Chatting is fine as long it isn't violating the forum rules.

Stian says:
Barker took vecation, and if I don't dev it for the ultimate real map project then there is no other reason to dev it

fake stian is fake
/nick stian
make fake impersonation
profit?

Talaturen: your log link doesn't work
It was MSN Chat, LoL Haha fail

So where did you get the info about stian stealing things from the shop?

VAPus shop works like this:

Upload item to shop, but acceptance is pending.
Stian reviews it for any virus.
If accepted, it gets put in shop, if not, it doesn't.

What do you think he does when he reviews it?
Gotta download the item and stuff right? Then he keeps it? :eek:
Sounds much like Ponzi scheme, using a business to benefit himself.

that

Hello!

I'll be honest and say that I've offered him a lot for some scripts etc that was from Vapus but he rejected.
I would actually trust it so much that I would sell my real Tibia character there or my server.

Hello!

I'll be honest and say that I've offered him a lot for some scripts etc that was from Vapus but he rejected.
I would actually trust it so much that I would sell my real Tibia character there or my server.

Trust it all you want, it's not like you're going to get screwed or anything, it's just that he has a copy of what you have in the shop.
He can do whatever he wants to it, you agreed to the terms.

We have the right to do lose, edit, download and use anything you add or upload on this site for whatever reason we want.

Should he just put it directly downloadable than? Do you guys want to have any virusses?
I also do not think that he downloads the files for himself.. he isn't like that. If he does, also take a look on howmutch he did for other guys insteed of talking shit.

Trust it all you want, it's not like you're going to get screwed or anything, it's just that he has a copy of what you have in the shop.
He can do whatever he wants to it, you agreed to the terms.

this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back