• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bye tibera

AAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHA, You got powned everytime Rated A for Awesome were online, You didn't dare to leave PZ unless you were like 4 more than them so stfu tard.

We fucked em up alot of times, but when they took us they were 10~ ppl and we were like 3

but hey it's the casualties of war.

Hey dawgy don't talk i got an cam were me and lumos owned you when you was 3 :)... anyways don't talk you never owned me in a battle :) everytime we come for anyone of you ur team always run like idiots, and if you kill 1 guy then you think you won the battle? :)

HAhaha you are such a hypocrite, noob.

I've owned u in battle (when you've been there, like never) a lot of times, stop lying.

Hahaha who the fudge did I ever asslick? Exactly.

By the time I joined Ond's, I had Rated for Awesome against me since they backstabbed me, and then Ond's were against me aswell.

Ond's --> Me <-- Rated~

Better join one side, right? So I asked, I think it was Hampus, if I could join them, and I could.

:peace:

U asslicked me :eek: Not Once.

Back