• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Learned a lot from you buddy, thanks for that.

Have fun :)

This forum is just a time sink for me at this point, and I'd rather put that time to better use.

Cheers.
It was a great time with you in this forum and you are a perfect person and you deserve appreciation and farewell I hope to see you again ❤️

Sad Talk To Me GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

I won't cry because those code slides don't show anything, people still don't know how to make servers.

It is better to make origami from these slugs codes in the form of lines in the paint, maybe Picasso will also be more interested in hahahaha

You are known as a shell turtle that writes some traces, we won't cry for you xD

Well, maybe for a moment we will cry because I cry with laughter.

I won't cry because those code slides don't show anything, people still don't know how to make servers.

It is better to make origami from these slugs codes in the form of lines in the paint, maybe Picasso will also be more interested in hahahaha

You are known as a shell turtle that writes some traces, we won't cry for you xD

Well, maybe for a moment we will cry because I cry with laughter.
Who are you?

Playing tibia are better than boring codes for computer scientists wearing glasses steamed up with sweat from fat men try it then maybe you understand.

tampon DESTROYS nerds (circa 2022, not colourized)

Man Body GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back