• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

BynaCam Tv. (something like Tibia Cam Tv)

when u use ot there is a little screen there u can write is it the ip of otserver ur supposed to write?

Kind regards///Camrandj

and another thing , i guess this isnt the best tool for taping war because it starts to tape when u logg in , u cant choose when its suposed to start taping.

Kind regards// Camrandj

i know i have to type the ip in but when i wanna play the video it says u cannot connect bla bla :s

How to get NET framework? Just google it? Or should I try to get it through Windows Updater?

If its easy to download and install, give a link to it at main post, will help a bit for google noobs.

Doesn't work for me :(
Can't record or watch movies, it just crashes :S

You need NET framework 3.5 I believes.

BynaCam v2.5 BETA 5 is released by the way.
http://bynacam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=151
beziak said:
Next release of BynaCam.
Added more options.
Test it and enjoy.
Dont use it for solo hunting. Its still can be bugged!

# Patch v5
# FIXED RECORDER ISSUE!
# (setup5.exe)
# ENJOY!

In the news he says that he will remake BynaCam using c++. Looking forward for the 3.0 release. :)

Last edited:
Got the same problem, I used it to cam a ot 8.4. Worked the first times but lately my 2 latest movies doesnt work. Just get connection failed when I gonna watch em again .
Here is the movie : pkab.byn

Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! You... suspended the project temporarily :'( This is like.. the best proggy I've experienced in a while!

Back